Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris T Sport Carbon Fibre Bonnet?

Hi folks, im in the process of tryin to purchase a carbon fibre bonnet off www.takakiara.com for my Yaris T Sport, its cheap as chips at only £320 delivered from the east, only problem is that gives the chassis description of SPC10 :eek: and unfortunatley i cant find that anywhere under my bonnet, my car is 2002 but takakaira only go by chassis numbers not the year of the model, NITEMARE!!!

Any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys

Andy.

the last 2 numbers should be the litre of the car, so the 1.3 will have 13 at the end and the t-sport should have 15 at the end

I thought they were NCP not SPC

I'm pretty sure all bonnets are the same, i.e it says 1.0l but will fit any other yaris ....someone back me up!

Also I got a quote off that guy on ozecho (see my name in the post?) and it was well over £500

Let us know how you get on with taka kaira! :thumbsup:

Matt

yes andrew u have to pay import tax etc when it gets here. 2 guys i know got their bonnets from TAKA

i went to www.tuneacar.co.uk

its not a cheap item but looks the part and ads pedigree to your car :)

Mines is a Varis one - really well made and a perfect fit. Got mine from Envy at a good rate...

Noticed the other day that Funkyproduct are doing a 'lite tuned' one for 440 I think. Lite tuned have a good name for bonnets I beleive?

cheers for ur help guys :D . I went onto the payment bit on taka website and the total price came to $600 which is about £320 delivered to my door, my HKS induction kit came from them.

Is import tax a nitemare?? As far as im aware they try and disguse the product, they turned my HKS box inside out which i thought was odd but from readin the small print on the site they do generally try and disguse the initial product so that you dont get hit with stupid import tax.

Also, anyone know what the craic is with superchips etc ?? Are they available for T Sports??

Chris - I was worried about mine being fragile when I got it - but its taken a couple of serious stones bouncing off it without a scratch!

Bonus

I used to have the C-ONE GT Carbon Fibre bonnet, and it was really strong.

I wasn't impressed with the fit of it though, so maybe there are some subtle fitting differences between the Vitz and Yaris??

Go for it mate, they look the nuts, believe me!

Cheers, Pav

If several more of you want a CF hood, we could ask Envy to do a GB :lol:

Definatley mate, ive been trying to get one at a resonable price for quite some time now. if u could keep me posted with any more info on the CF hoods id appreciate it.

cheers