Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Screen Washer Pump

MR DAN

Evening all, where abouts is the screen washer pump and what does it look like? I need a new one but don't know where it is!

If i had more time i would have a root around for it but can anyone suggest its whereabouts!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!! :help:

is it not at the bottom of the reservoir?

i mean its where theyre usually put, just giving you a first place to look!

I had to replace mine, it's under the drivers side headlight. I got to mine from underneath. You will have to take off the plastic cover under the front of the car. Make sure you get the correct one as there are loads of different ones

I had to replace mine, it's under the drivers side headlight. I got to mine from underneath. You will have to take off the plastic cover under the front of the car. Make sure you get the correct one as there are loads of different ones

Brilliant thankyou both very much!!!!! :thumbsup:

I thought mine had gone when I bought the car, but then realised you have to press the button on the end of the stalk (not pull stalk back like I was frantically doing!!!) :bye:

Joe

• Thanks 1

I thought mine had gone when I bought the car, but then realised you have to press the button on the end of the stalk (not pull stalk back like I was frantically doing!!!)  :bye:

Joe

Same here :wacko: :D

until i read this thread i thought my washer pump was gone! just been out to car pressed the button instead of pulling stalk and hey presto, water!!

until i read this thread i thought my washer pump was gone! just been out to car pressed the button instead of pulling stalk and hey presto, water!!

And now you owe me a pint! :P

Joe

• 12 years later...
On 07/04/2005 at 9:20 PM, GiJoe90 said:

I thought mine had gone when I bought the car, but then realised you have to press the button on the end of the stalk (not pull stalk back like I was frantically doing!!!) :bye:

Joe

Brilliant Joe, nearly started stripping to get to the pump. Cheers mate and thanks.