Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Update

RossP

Right well my dad's brought me over my stuff from the UK and it's now all installed on/in my car. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow of them

Still haven't managed to get the calipers painted. Did try, but the wheel is bolted on too tight (need to get my neighbour to undo them with the machine then do them up by hand).

Serviced car and got it lowered today. Looks a lot better now, especially the front, although i'm not overly impressed with how the rear end is, wish it was about another 20m or so lower. Oh, and the cost for servicing and installing the springs...

Wait for it...

35 QUID! How good is that? :lol::thumbsup: Cheaper than getting my ped serviced!

Total planned mods completeed: 1 of 2 (Lowering the car)

Taotal unplanned mods completed: 2 (Rear lights and new dash speakers)

Still in pipeline: 2 (under strut brace and painting callipers)

£35 thats amazing!

Sounds like its coming along nicely mate, can't wait to see the pictures! :thumbsup:

what band springs did ya get, they may also settle down a little after a few days

Right well here's the pics, just taken them, as i'm going go karting tomorrow:

New dash Speakers. Friggin ace!

dsc005660mr.jpg

And some scenic shots of lowered car...

dsc005687kw.jpg

dsc005778ou.jpg

dsc005786jz.jpg

dsc005810cv.jpg

dsc005800pv.jpg

Hmm pahpos, can you not get some shots of that lovely water? :P oh the cars looking good as well :D

:lol: It's just above the beach, tried to get the water in the pics, but the sun was setting and my camera didn't like it at all!

Looks great mate! And if you are going to the karts just along the road by the hotel Laura, they are class, went whilst I was on holiday! :thumbsup:

Liking the rear lights alot actually! :D

Have you dont something special to your paintwork Paphos?

It looks so different - almost two-tone - or is that the Cyprus sun? Wouldnt know - rarely see the sun over here! :lol::lol:

Have you dont something special to your paintwork Paphos?

It looks so different - almost two-tone - or is that the Cyprus sun? Wouldnt know - rarely see the sun over here!  :lol:  :lol:

I took the pics at sunset...maybe that's something to do wth it? Or maybe that i got it cleaned by a shop today instead? I dunno, but it's still the original Carlo blue!

Oh and Ryan, It's the go-karts that are near the waterpark and the mini golf. Now a 1600m track with tunnel and bridge. Good stuff! :thumbsup:

lookin very very nice there mate :thumbsup: looks much better now that its been lowered. damn i want to lower mine :crybaby:

Still using a standard head unit? Notice alot of difference with the speaker upgrades?

Looks cool, nice setting as well!

New dash speakers. Friggin ace!

dsc005660mr.jpg

Those look familar... same ones I've got in fact! :thumbsup: Lookin good mate :yes:

Still using a standard head unit? Notice alot of difference with the speaker upgrades?

Looks cool, nice setting as well!

I'm really happy with the sound system now, and for present it will do until I upgrade my HU later on in the summer. Then a sub will be going in as well. There's a big difference with the speaker upgrade in the dash, as i was using some 6*9's before in the back and some naff kenwood ones in the front that fell apart within 2 weeks of buying them. Pioneer all the way, but I must say i'm fairly impressed with the Infinity ones my mate has now, lots of bass!

Cool. May upgrade TS Speakers then but keep the standard HU. Thinking of dash and doors and the door speaker tweeters to go in the corner of the windows (if not to £££)

My mates got 4 6*9's and dash Speakers running off the headunit now. It's pretty loud considering it's only got a 4 way amp in it, but the sound quality in my car is so much crisper than his. But he's finally starting to listen to me now about his sound system. He's slowly converting over to infinty, he had Kenwood before and to be honest, sound from kenwoods from my experience so far is ****. If only technics made car Speakers... :rolleyes:

I've upgraded to infinity's for the door Speakers and rear parcel shelf - big difference ...

Still running standard head unit - tempted to change but very happy with the sound I have now.

4 6x9's is just stupid, the treble must take the biscuit!

I'm thinking when I get a I.C.E. overhaul or a new car I might go for Pioneer and Alpine stuff! :thumbsup:

My Sony stuff does the job but I fancy a change to see how they sound! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links