Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Pics Of The Car

rossnova

Trust me, when you see the car in the flash the 'brows look really smart - and I'm not a 'brow fan :yes:

A fine vehicle!

A

Wow, good effort, the car looks fantastic, very nice. Are those Clio Williams wheels?

Kevin

Wow, good effort, the car looks fantastic, very nice. Are those Clio Williams wheels?

Kevin

Yeah Kevin they are, i painted them darker but im not sure if i like them like that yet.

Thanks for the coilovers BTW they are fantastic :thumbsup:

Personally I'd ditch the eyebrows AND raise the rear end a bit. On the 3rd picture down, it's so low that it look like this tiny wheel is being eaten by a big hungry arch! :)

And you must be loaded dude. Custom bodykit, repairs, and repainting the wheels within wot seems like a few weeks!

Personally I'd ditch the eyebrows AND raise the rear end a bit. On the 3rd picture down, it's so low that it look like this tiny wheel is being eaten by a big hungry arch! :)

And you must be loaded dude. Custom bodykit, repairs, and repainting the wheels within wot seems like a few weeks!

The wheels are bein eaten by a big hungry arch LOL

Bill for the Custom Kit £750

Repair front bumper £184 (tomorro)

Wheels Painted £10.

3 cans of spray paint, 3 cans of laquar & around 3 hours from start to finish. Yes i did paint the wheels myself coz i didnt want to pay around £30 per wheel for a re-furb

Look in my Garage & ull see how much ive spent. Not that much

Wack a link to your garage in your sig!!!

Looks low... you going to be at Jap Fest?

Ive tried to put a link in b4 but im stupid. I cant do it :(

JAE yeah im going to that. Edinburgh Cruise are trying to get a stand so im gonna be on that if they get it. If not, il be there anyway. :thumbsup:

Thats the easy bit.

Put this in your sig:

[URL=http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?&act=Garage&CODE=12&CID=182]My Garage[/URL]

It will show up like this:

My Garage

And how did you find your car so cheap!

Rossnova, your car looks AWESOME!!!!! Was the bonnet extended and smooth out with sheet metal welded in place of the grille, or is it all bog??? Looks very coool... im in love! ;)

Rossnova, your car looks AWESOME!!!!!  Was the bonnet extended and smooth out with sheet metal welded in place of the grille, or is it all bog???  Looks very coool... im in love! ;)

Yeah there has been welding on the bonnet. A plate to cover the old grill & then a bit of smoothing.

The saying is soooooooo very true........................U CAN LOVE IT TOO MUCH!!!! And i do!!!!!!!!!! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links