Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Has Anyone Used Clearcorners.com

Fizz

Got a mate who is going out to the US next month...

Ive asked him into looking out for some clear toblerones for me as per this site..

He said if i get all the relevant details etc.. ind out prices and things then he can get em sent to an address where he is staying and bring em over.

Has anyone used this site before?

http://www.clearcorners.com/

If so.. how does it all work out in reality..?

Any other US website that sell clear toblerones.. ?

Not had chance to check the site out fully yet but was i seeing straght when it said summat about having to send your original ones into them to modify? :wacko:

HELP!!! :help:

Look like a quality product, would be a good idea to get loads of them if you can.

Didnt see anything in the description about having to give them your old ones??

I've deffinately seen that web site posted up here before, maybe in December? You could try a search on this site for the thread???

Looks to me like you'll have to send them your/a spare bulb holder for them to fit the LED to or atleast that is the way I'm reading it.

Damn shame that say the clear rear lights are no longer available, I'd deffo have a set off them if they still did them.

Actually, on closer inspection, I know how they made those rear signals..............o0(project starts building up in head)

Look like a quality product, would be a good idea to get loads of them if you can.

Didnt see anything in the description about having to give them your old ones??

me and my mate are already on the case.. :thumbsup:

Gonna see what the crack is etc.. and maybe try and get a few sets if possible.. but will have to wait and see.. will keep you lot informed of course.. :yes:

Actually, on closer inspection, I know how they made those rear signals..............o0(project starts building up in head)

Not much to it is there.... very easy project ;)

They are the little triangle shaped lights at the front corner of your wings.

only on imports though...

Well.. its been 3 working days and still no reply to my emails... which i sent .. one was to chase the other one up..

I aint impressed so far with them.. <_<

Dont you just hate that :ffs: ....I've been waiting over 6 weeks for P.O.T.N / Impossible performance to get my H-RFL B.O.V out to me :( .....and still waiting :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links