Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finnish Tsport Owners/drivers

kurtsi

Just thought it would be nice to see how many of us there is on this board. Are we still on for the meet for eurocruising 14.6? At ilolan ovaali? It would be nice to go there in convoy, all tsports together.... What a lovely sight that will be... :drool::drool::drool::drool::thumbsup:

I'm in. and also we have this "fin-tuning" meet at this same place.(have it several times before)

when you guys come around ,come to talk with me.

by the way. our homepage have more information about this meet..

I thought eurocruising will be on 13.6? I have my company summer party on that day, can't attend...maybe in July?

Br Petri

Finnish Toyota owners, I wish to see you all in Lappeenranta VI Toyota meeting 5.-6. july 2003. Already the following finnish clubs have signed:

* Celica Cruisers Club

* FinToys (Toyota Club of Finland)

* Crown & Corona Club

Please all join us there! :)

I can't attend .. because i don't have a t-sport .. yet .. just 1 more month! :ffs:

13.6 is the correct date.... I got it wrong... But nevertheless I´ll be there ;)

Btw. T-Max is yours the only Tsport in fin tuning? Just a thought so it will be easier to find you...;)

Lappeenranta I can´t say anything about yet, but eurocruising on the friday before it (4.7) is fine for me.

Where is this "ilolan ovaali"??

I had very nice morning on saturday.... wake up, and walk to my car just to see that some idiot has broken my back window. They didnt take anything, just broke the window....

Well it was an old car(800km drived) anyway so it doesnt matter.... :ffs: :censor: :ffs:

I am in at 13.6 if this "ilolan ovaali"-place is not too far. Eurocarcruising is must-place so if not in "ovaali", then there...

I hope I see that window-broker sometimes ...this is what he will see :boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

• 2 weeks later...

*******... I can´t attend the cruise, my boss has reorganized my businesstrip and made arangements to meet people so I have to stay on it until friday night so I won´t be home until early morning Saturday.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Next time I´ll be there definitely! Have fun nevertheless all of you who can attend Eurocruise on friday.