Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Paseo Engine

hinesh_p

Does any1 know where i can get hold of a 5E-FE paseo engine or engine parts as my friend's paseo's engine head has got a crack in it! :crybaby: .

Regards

HP

There are a number of Jap only breakers yards that might be able to help. JapParts in Stockton on Tees, there's a breakers near Heathrow airport ( sorry, don't know the name ).

Don't know if the head is the same as the 5E-FHE, but Andrew might confirm or deny this when he's online.

Rich

i got a head, i have re-seated the valves and clened the inlet and out let but it has not got the cam cover tops so its up to you, as they are machined with each head. i am based in worcester midlands

I've got several 5E-FHE heads.

Andrew

It's my understanding that the Paseo engine is a close relative to the 1NZ-FE in the Yaris T-sport, is it not?

Same engine essentially, minus the VVT-i valvetrain, right?

Don't know.

If the Yaris engine was so common, it would be an E series engine like all the others that are based on this architecture

- 5e-fhe

- 5e-fe

- 4e-fte

- 4e-fe

etc.,

Are the 5E-FHE heads for the 5E-FE engine the same? have you got a contact number? How much are you selling them for?

Regards

HP

scionic i have been doin some readig up on this and yes it is

same as the 3sge basicaly the same as the vvti unit found i nthe new shape celica minus the vvti system

are 5e-fhe heads compatible on the 5e-fe? and if so do they offer any extra advantages?

i figure it could be slightly freer flowing cause the 5efhe has a higher compression ration but i could be wrong..

the 5efhe head would work yeah.

higher compression and the valves lift a bit higher aswell.

The 5e-fhe heads I have are without cams. You'd have to use 5e-fe cams from your current engine. so lift would be the same.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links