Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any1 Interested In 2fast2furious Promo (w.covina)

PassatRyde

the other day I was working on a car that was the manager for the W. Covina Edward Cinema. He saw my Passat and asked me if I wanted to be a part in a big promotional deal they're going to have for the debut of "2Fast2Furious" when it comes out.

He wants to have 6-10 cars there (2 spots already taken - mine and a buddy). They will be roped off and have security just for the cars. he said that he's working on getting a radio station (didnt tell me which one) and some papers there. In turn he will give us free tickets to the show. It's not like we're getting paid, but i'm sure some of you wouldn't mind just getting in for free and avoiding the lines (maybe some other stuff like food too).

He said he would call me and give me all the details sometime this week so if you're interested please post here, if you have a website or some pics i'd love to see them so i can choose who will attend.

http://passatryde.tripod.com/passatphotoalbum/

Would have liked to have attended, but I'm making a wild guess that you're outside the UK.

Nice job on the car though, although still prefer mine (haha)

Pav

I wish people would update there control panel to include there location, even if it's just the country, would make life so much easier !

lol guys didn't realize there was such a big audience here.

this if for West Covina, California, USA :thumbsup:

this if for West Covina, California, USA :thumbsup:

bit far to travel for a film preview i think.... :rolleyes:

Could have shipped our car's out there given six months notice, Cannonball Run styley!