Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Celica Do You Drive?

gordypix

Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!  

1,251 members have voted

1. 1. Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!

• Gen 1
    • Gen 2
    • Gen 3
    • Gen 4
    • Gen 4 - GT4 ST165
    • Gen 5 - GT (import variations and UK spec)
    • Gen 5 - GT4
    • Gen 6 - SR
    • Gen 6 - ST
    • Gen 6 - GT
    • Gen 6 - GT4
    • Gen 7 - 140
    • Gen 7 - 190
    • Gen 7 - T SPORT
    • Gen 7 - Other (TRD Special Edition, for Example)
    • Gen 7 - NEW GT Special Edition (From July 2005)

Gen 5 ST185 GT4 wide body. Astral Black. UK spec on a J plate. Owned it for 5 years but it's been off the road since Jan 2009 undergoing a complete restoration. New engine with MHG, CS gearbox, new Fensport clutch, TT S148 hybrid turbo, decat exhaust system with 5" stainless backbox, new suspension, new brakes, bare metaled the floorpan all rust cut out and repaired properly, new hand fabricated rear arches, new sills, body flatted back and all dings removed using minimal filler, crystal headlight conversion with xenons, Gen 7 alloys with 225/50/16 Bridgestones all round. Just the respray and a new windscreen needed to complete but the project has stalled due to lack of funds at the moment. Hope to have it back on the road for next summer as it's running nicely, so not much sweat left to break.

Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end. It's a keeper anyway and will probably end up quite rare as everyone seems to concentrate on the CS/RC versions rather than the ATA.

Alan

• 1 month later...

My brother-in-law recently bought this 2000 GT-S. Quite a change from the 1986 Hilux he has been driving since new. The seller was asking $4500 and he talked them down to $4200. I got to drive it round the block and it made me jealous. What a sweet ride.

IMG_0219.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got a gen 7 after selling my trusty starlet ep91 not sure what exact model though

kv

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what gen mine would be it's a 85 Celica XT (Imported from Germany to the U.S).

CIMG1655.jpg

• 2 months later...

Idrive a gen 6 gt but have just bought a gen 4 to do up. any help with cheap parts will be more than welcome

• 2 months later...

Hi guy just got my 1st gt. Had to sell my st24 tho but eh ho lol. Can any1 give me heads up on problems with them. And if any1 wants tips or help wi paint or panels give.me a shout. Am a painter by trade done it for last 6 year's

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wow 163 also drive the gen7 140bhp , suddenly i dont feel so ashamed that i didnt get the 190bhp.

still would love to upgrade....

im guessing around 300 - 350 bhp depending on what has been carried out. Extremely fast tho! I've by no means come across a auto that has beat me yet

im 22 with 1 year no claims, now my insurance is nicely cheap.

Edited by dawesy
Advertising link

TA22, ST162C and a Gen7 140!

Is that your gen7 with lambo doors?!! Dude that rocks!

heres my bog standard one..im hoping sometime this year to get a body kit but lambo doors are a long way off as my mrs is about to drop a baby!

post-114019-0-77050700-1325801378_thumb.

im guessing around 300 - 350 bhp depending on what has been carried out. Extremely fast tho! I've by no means come across a auto that has beat me yet ,auto monitor

im 22 with 1 year no claims, now my insurance is nicely cheap.

Sorry what are you talking about that is 300-350bhp?

You havent previously posted in this thread so i have no idea what you are referring to.

If you mean the yellow GT4 then you mean 250-1000bhp depending on thats been done to it.

Or do you mean you're Toyota Crown?

Also you posted up a link to a load of cheap dodgy electronics devices from some website. You're not a spammer are you? Because you're first post is almost a reply to yourself from another account?

I search on google and find one site which wholesale car dvd,car camera and car audio.the price of the site is really attractive.Is it reliable?The name of that site is 12vcity.

you got what you pay.Is it good quality in 12vcity?

yes,impeccable quality,I'd just buying a portable DVD player for my son, it is under $300.

Are you simple00, Olivia11 & Tracey001?

I do apologise if im wrong but I have to say.... i smell spammer... :yes:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone. I am new here, from Queenland, Australia and drive at present a Gen7 factory VVTI ZR Sportivo. Has 150,000km, and not been touched. just drove none stop from Melbourne to Gold Coast Queensland - 2000km no effort. Previously owned a standard Gen 7 190 - no comparison.

• 1 month later...

Hi there. Just purchased a Gen 5 GT4-RC. Great play toy! Happy as with this model but then again I'm biased ;)