Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Celica Do You Drive?

gordypix

Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!  

1,252 members have voted

1. 1. Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!

• Gen 1
    • Gen 2
    • Gen 3
    • Gen 4
    • Gen 4 - GT4 ST165
    • Gen 5 - GT (import variations and UK spec)
    • Gen 5 - GT4
    • Gen 6 - SR
    • Gen 6 - ST
    • Gen 6 - GT
    • Gen 6 - GT4
    • Gen 7 - 140
    • Gen 7 - 190
    • Gen 7 - T SPORT
    • Gen 7 - Other (TRD Special Edition, for Example)
    • Gen 7 - NEW GT Special Edition (From July 2005)

some sweet lookin cars here, cant wait to add mine to the list!

• 3 weeks later...
Gen 5 GT4.... The best Celica that`s ever been or likely to be!!!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: . (Takes cover ready for flak :lol: )

ditto

have a GT-R 92, was real clean, live in Ireland, brought it home from the U.K -- sweet machine until my bro in law met me coming out of my drive, he was giving it sox and failed to stop, all I could do was swerve, save the front of the car, but the wing door and quarter panel (drivers side) got milled -- this just happened the other day and I'm finding it too hard to get 2nd hand parts -- any you guy have any suggestions? and yeah he was at fault, he was drivin a company car, 2700euro worth of damage (all his fault) but **** happens I suppose ! -- Need parts!!!

Must say guys some outstanding motors on display. Had my celical gen 7 for about a month now after flogging the MR2 and i am addicted to driving it. The VVTi lump is amazing and versatile it's good on fuel and goes well too. Sony sound system that comes as standard sounds awesome so all in all glad i made the switch. That said couldn't fault the MR2 on anything other than practicality but i guess i've gotta grow up one day and i might as well do it in a Celica.

Regards

L H

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you are enjoying the Celica - they are great cars - Speakers suck though when ya jam up the ROCK :yes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

just found the site, it looks great. I've owned my 81 2.0 ST Coupe for about 3 years and love driving it. I don't use it that much now but have done about 20,000 including taking it up to Sweden last year for an ice driving week( the only RWD car on the trip, awesome!) and have found it faultless. There is some nice service history with the car and it had done 7000 miles in 11 years prior to me buying it.

I'm taking it to Sweden again in Feb and would like to find some s/h bits before then, maybe an lsd, will a supra one fit? and I'd love to find a rollcage and some proper suspension. The plan is to prep it for some single venue rallies for next year and I'm sure that it would look great in the old TTE colours. Anyone got any old pics? I know competition parts for these are hard to find but if anyone can help or advise it would be great.

Cheers for now...Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what if you change cars how do you cancel what car you have?

PM me and ill alter the poll :thumbsup:

I just bought myself this little beauty yesterday a nice little GT4  :)  What a car....loving every minute driving her

GT4 Pic1

Pic2

pic3

2lth turbo

:thumbsup:

great motor, unusual to see an import with a sunroof though - good find :thumbsup:

best thing since sliced bread bud , get a one. here's mine

gt43.jpg

best thing since sliced bread bud , get a one. here's mine

gt43.jpg

:drool: Very nice car :drool:

I definately want one now! I've got the original sales brochure at home, just been having a read, 0-60 in 6.3 and goes onto 152mph, impressive!

Only 10 months to wait before i can get insured on one :lol:

Is there anything major to look out for on them?

Mike

let go of the steering wheel , it may go to the left ,some are really bad , walk away if it does - listen for heavy knocking at under 10 mph from the front this is superstrut parts and cost upto 900 quid for all 6 sections.the rest is the same for looking at any vehicle really , crash damage etc , i'd opt for a standard model too then you know its not been boosted to death by speed freaks.

let go of the steering wheel , it may go to the left ,some are really bad , walk away if it does - listen for heavy knocking at under 10 mph from the front this is superstrut parts and cost upto 900 quid for all 6 sections.the rest is the same for looking at any vehicle really , crash damage etc , i'd opt for a standard model too then you know its not been boosted to death by speed freaks.

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

I wont be able to afford it yet anyway, but when I do i'll remember to look for what you mentioned :yes:

:drool: Very nice car :drool:

I definately want one now! I've got the original sales brochure at home, just been having a read, 0-60 in 6.3 and goes onto 152mph, impressive!

Only 10 months to wait before i can get insured on one :lol:

Is there anything major to look out for on them?

Mike

I doubt you will find one that does 0-60 in 6.3. most are modified and much quicker. plus the import does it in 5.8 as standard. mines running 0-60 in around 5.0 and i have done no mods yet.

I doubt you will find one that does 0-60 in 6.3. most are modified and much quicker. plus the import does it in 5.8 as standard. mines running 0-60 in around 5.0 and i have done no mods yet.

That aint a problem :D :thumbsup:

how've managed to get it running 5 secs with no mods??

That aint a problem :D :thumbsup:

how've managed to get it running 5 secs with no mods??

It has mods but i didnt do them. Completely standard looking but its got a full exhaust, apexi power intake induction kit and its somehow running 1.1 bar of boost. Think the ECU may have been done. :wacko:

5 seconds i only a guess tho.... based on beating M3's pretty easy. Ive also raced 2 scooby STI's and beat them both! one of them is a bloke i know and he has the light weight special edition one!!

5 seconds i only a guess tho.... based on beating M3's pretty easy. Ive also raced 2 scooby STI's and beat them both! one of them is a bloke i know and he has the light weight special edition one!!

Cool!

The more info I get on them, the more I want one!!

ahh well, only 10 months to go :lol:

What bhp you got roughly then?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links