Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Celica Do You Drive?

gordypix

Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!  

1,251 members have voted

1. 1. Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!

• Gen 1
    • Gen 2
    • Gen 3
    • Gen 4
    • Gen 4 - GT4 ST165
    • Gen 5 - GT (import variations and UK spec)
    • Gen 5 - GT4
    • Gen 6 - SR
    • Gen 6 - ST
    • Gen 6 - GT
    • Gen 6 - GT4
    • Gen 7 - 140
    • Gen 7 - 190
    • Gen 7 - T SPORT
    • Gen 7 - Other (TRD Special Edition, for Example)
    • Gen 7 - NEW GT Special Edition (From July 2005)

• 2 weeks later...

Got a black 94 ST205-had since nov 07 and is a work in progress.

List of mods(to be fitted) as long as ya arm.

• 3 weeks later...

mmmmmmm love my black st205 1997 mostly stock but top speed (closed road ie track ) 225kmph

avcr is one of the mods that have been done

• 2 weeks later...

Hi every1 fairly new on this, i drive a gen 7 T-Sport in storm blue i think the proper name for the colour but it luks black in the daylight, anyways luvin all these celica pics people keep them coming specially the Gen 7 T-Sports!!! heres a few pics of mine.....

celica1.jpg

celica2.jpg

celica.jpg

tte centre exit twin pipes on the back but no pics as of yet, will have alot more pics soon! :)

Gen 5 GT4.... The best Celica that`s ever been or likely to be!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: . (Takes cover ready for flak :lol: )

totally agree....best car ever!! mine has just a few problems!! lol but love it!!

Hi All

Just part-exed my 2001 Corolla 1.6 GLS :huh:

For a Gen 7 GT - 17,100 miles, FTSH, (owned by the Toyota Group from new), still 9 months manu wty left, immaculate cond........ :D

(Pics will be posted when the weathers a bit better)

Picked it up from Vantage Toyota York yesterday, (excellent dealership - Thanks to Tom the Salesman)

Beautiful.......

I am one happy driver :Jumpy:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All

Just part-exed my 2001 Corolla 1.6 GLS :huh:

For a Gen 7 GT - 17,100 miles, FTSH, (owned by the Toyota Group from new), still 9 months manu wty left, immaculate cond........ :D

(Pics will be posted when the weathers a bit better)

Picked it up from Vantage Toyota York yesterday, (excellent dealership - Thanks to Tom the Salesman)

Beautiful.......

I am one happy driver :Jumpy:

any pics m8?

Hi L13DOP

There will be

I'm just waiting for the weather to improve a little more & the right pictorial 'setting'

(I live in Birmingham - not the most scenic place in the world........)

I'll PM you when they're up

Highest Regards

Felfy

Update - Here are the pics as promised

(I managed to find a relatively 'scenic' place in Birmingham - believe it or not......)

celicavvtligtfrontoffsijd7.jpg

celicavvtligtsidehigh64bf8.jpg

celicavvtligtfrontoffsilw9.jpg

celicavvtligtrearoffsidat2.jpg

celicavvtligtrear640480wl7.jpg

Still needs a good wax though

Weather's looking good this weekend, time to do a few miles

(Note - TRD Spoiler Brakelight is uncovered & operational)

• 1 month later...
Hi every1 fairly new on this, i drive a gen 7 T-Sport in storm blue i think the proper name for the colour but it luks black in the daylight, anyways luvin all these celica pics people keep them coming specially the Gen 7 T-Sports!!! heres a few pics of mine.....

celica1.jpg

celica2.jpg

celica.jpg

tte centre exit twin pipes on the back but no pics as of yet, will have alot more pics soon! :)

Wow L13DOP how did you get the gull wings...?

• 3 weeks later...
If I have missed out any variations PLEASE PM me and I will add them onto the Poll for you to then select. :thumbsup:

I have had my gen6 celica 3 yrs with 230k on clock, also had gen 5 GT-R with Carlos Sainz Bodykit (Both cars Jap imports). Gen 6 is definitely better handling, but lacks the sport mode from older car!

For the last three and a half months I've been driving a Gen 7 GT, and couldn't be happier. :D

I've always liked the Gen 7, and is probably my joint favourite with the various Gen 3s, but the GT just edges it for me. Great looks (the side skirts didn't do it for me when first realeased, but they've really grown on me now), great ride, and decent performance.

I'm impressed by the fact that no matter how much you rev it, it still sounds smooth with no element of coubikness, unlike every other car I've ever driven. Although I usually drive like my dad, and change up before 3,500rpm, except occasionally to blow the cobwebs off or if someone appears to be dissing the Cel. :lol:

After a few mods it now looks like this:

Celicascoop11304092.jpg

DSCF0436.jpg

And, thanks mainly to Felfy for his pioneering spirit and guidance, this works too:

rbl13.jpg

Some nice Celicas there!

I drive a midnight(?) grey Generation 5 GT. One day i'd love to have it done up. Seen a nice dark blue model, same year, with matching blue interior once. It was in mint condition, and really put mine to shame. Also used to be a nice simiarly dark blue soft-top Gen 5 model near my house. I'd definitely have mine re-sprayed black though if I ever were to fix it up cosmetically, and it needs some nice new custom alloys. Don't think much of the stock ones. :P

Black suits this shape Celica the best i think... though light silver, white, or dark blue would all work.

• 3 weeks later...
If I have missed out any variations PLEASE PM me and I will add them onto the Poll for you to then select. :thumbsup:

hi there. ihave question about gen 7.is it normal that rev. loud .i have vvtli 2000.i just get this 2 weeeks ago.

Hiya n00bie here!

Just bought a Toyotal Celica 1.8 VVTi sport coupe (02 plate) 140bhp.

Some ppl keep saying I should have looked for a 190 but tbh im not fussed, its a gorgeous car and nippy enough for me! Plus its a step up from my heap of ***** Peugeot 306, now that was an embarressment!

Look forward to chatting soon :)

post-78538-1243514702_thumb.jpg

Hi guys, I drive a moderatly tuned Gen 6 UK 2.0 GT. Sorry I dont have any better pics, I really should have taken some.

image138small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:D I DRIVE AN 03 PLATE T SPORT IN BLACK SOD TO KEEP CLEAN LOL BUT WORTH THE HASSLE

just changed from gen 6 to gen 7 so new motor :D

14062009704.jpg

14062009697.jpg

14062009696.jpg

same as felfy trd brakelight in operational mode :D

• 3 weeks later...

i have a gen 6 2l gt, import 3s-ge, think a turbo engine is on the cards

DSCN0446.jpg

DSCN0447.jpg

DSCN0444.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is my VVTLI 190, i am having a few teething problems with lift not working, but hopefully nothing that will bankrupt me.... hopefully lol.

DSC01530-1-2.jpg

Cheers, James

• 2 weeks later...