Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Celica Do You Drive?

gordypix

Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!  

1,252 members have voted

1. 1. Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!

• Gen 1
    • Gen 2
    • Gen 3
    • Gen 4
    • Gen 4 - GT4 ST165
    • Gen 5 - GT (import variations and UK spec)
    • Gen 5 - GT4
    • Gen 6 - SR
    • Gen 6 - ST
    • Gen 6 - GT
    • Gen 6 - GT4
    • Gen 7 - 140
    • Gen 7 - 190
    • Gen 7 - T SPORT
    • Gen 7 - Other (TRD Special Edition, for Example)
    • Gen 7 - NEW GT Special Edition (From July 2005)

im guessing around 320 - 350 bhp depending on what has been done. Extremely fast tho! I have never come across a car that has beat me yet :D

why have ya gotta wait 10 moths for insurance?

mines running stock 250 bhp ish and is fast enough ,modded this beast would destroy £ 20 of optimax in 50 miles maybe less ,also modding specially upping boost shortens the life of alot stock parts due to ammount of torque gain and stresses , its a less of 2 evils extra power and expence - over less power and less expence . i had to also consider insurance as alot of companies like the gt4 imports to be unmolested.

im guessing around 320 - 350 bhp depending on what has been done. Extremely fast tho! I have never come across a car that has beat me yet :D

Waitin till im 21 and by then i should have a years no claims too :thumbsup:

mines running stock 250 bhp ish and is fast enough ,modded this beast would destroy £ 20 of optimax in 50 miles maybe less ,also modding specially upping boost shortens the life of alot stock parts due to ammount of torque gain and stresses , its a less of 2 evils extra power and expence - over less power and less expence . i had to also consider insurance as alot of companies like the gt4 imports to be unmolested.

Yeah, I dont think i'd need to mod the engine for the first couple of months at least, and im not sure i could afford to run one at £20 to 50 miles! :lol:

Yeah thats what i did, im 21 with 1 year no claims, now my insurance is well cheap!

Yeah thats what i did, im 21 with 1 year no claims, now my insurance is well cheap!

yeah i've been getting quotes for when im 21, then i saw your post about Churchill, nice tip off! :thumbsup: I wouldnt have tried them as they were giving me really bad quotes in the past, but they quoted me £400 less than anyone else on a GT4! :D :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I am relatively new to owning this Celica how can I tell which generation it is?

Its a 1999 1.8SE. Its black with "MOMO" alloys fitted as standard. It has over 100K on the clock just passed its MOT no probs.

I am relatively new to owning this Celica how can I tell which generation it is?

Its a 1999 1.8SE. Its black with "MOMO" alloys fitted as standard. It has over 100K on the clock just passed its MOT no probs.

I drive an original TRD Kitted gen 7  :D

Not taken any pics yet

Fantastic :thumbsup: - Now off you go and take PIX - we would be very interested to see it :thumbsup:

First post here so high peeps :P

Don't know if I can vote really. I am now the owner of Karls Gen 4 GT4 :D :D :D

Picture148.jpg

And don't worry, it was only on the grass for one night until I could move r lasses shed from under the carport :thumbsup:

Had her a few weeks now and she is still not running (suspected big end shells for those who didn't know) but I really don't want to rush things and make it worse :eek:

The time will come and when it does I will be an EXTREMLEY happy boy/man :hokus-pokus: :thumbsup:

Don't know if I can vote really. I am now the owner of Karls Gen 4 GT4 :D  :D  :D

And don't worry, it was only on the grass for one night until I could move r lasses shed from under the carport :thumbsup:

Had her a few weeks now and she is still not running (suspected big end shells for those who didn't know) but I really don't want to rush things and make it worse :eek:

The time will come and when it does I will be an EXTREMLEY happy boy/man :hokus-pokus:  :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup: . Looks in good condition bodily. Get the ends sorted out or stick a new motah in it. You`ll appreciate what a good car the Gen4 is. :thumbsup:

Don't know if I can vote really. I am now the owner of Karls Gen 4 GT4 :D  :D  :D

Picture148.jpg

The time will come and when it does I will be an EXTREMLEY happy boy/man :hokus-pokus:  :thumbsup:

WELCOME to TOC and Celica Ownership :thumbsup:

need to change my vote the ta22 (g1) has gone which is what I voted for, still have the g7 the g4 vert and hopefully soon a g2 - i think - what gen is a ta40???

which one should i know vote for....

OK

Anyone with more than one Celica - PM me and I will add all extra Celica's onto the VOTE.

This will then hopefully reflect the OVERALL ownership of Celica's on this forum.

:thumbsup:

Hi, I'm fitzeefitz and I'm a Gen 7 - 140 owner.

There, got that off my chest! I can't hear the applause though!

I couldn't afford a T Sport (not sure I can still afford this one!) and - as a girl - thought I'd be too dangerous behind a 190 after having driven a really girlie micra for quite a few years!

Had it 8 months now and I love it.

:unsure::wacko: ;)

Hi, I'm fitzeefitz and I'm a Gen 7 - 140 owner.

There, got that off my chest! I can't hear the applause though!

I couldn't afford a T Sport (not sure I can still afford this one!) and - as a girl - thought I'd be too dangerous behind a 190 after having driven a really girlie micra for quite a few years!

Had it 8 months now and I love it.

:unsure::wacko: ;)

Welcome to TOC and the wonderful world of Celica ownership. :D :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I own a 1973 JDM RA25 GT. I'm a 1st gen man. Here's a pic.....

RA25_Toyfest_2005.sized.jpeg

seeyuzz

river

:drool::drool::drool:

I have a 2000 Celica gt.. it's stock but it doesn't seem that way... I don't have any pics on here yet but I will soon... is it normal for me to be beating nissan sentra se-r spec-v's and honda preludes with a 2.2 litre vtec?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2000 Celica gt.. it's stock but it doesn't seem that way... I don't have any pics on here yet but I will soon... is it normal for me to be beating nissan sentra se-r spec-v's and honda preludes with a 2.2 litre vtec?

Yes :D

• 2 weeks later...
I doubt you will find one that does 0-60 in 6.3. most are modified and much quicker. plus the import does it in 5.8 as standard. mines running 0-60 in around 5.0 and i have done no mods yet.

That aint a problem :D :thumbsup:

how've managed to get it running 5 secs with no mods??

It has mods but i didnt do them. Completely standard looking but its got a full exhaust, apexi power intake induction kit and its somehow running 1.1 bar of boost. Think the ECU may have been done. :wacko:

So basically you lied and it is modded!!! Plus beating an M3 is no indication that its sub 5 secs at all, how do you know they didnt change gear early or how can you account for bad gear changes etc. Rolling road is what you need, as 'I think' wont cut it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links