Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Celica Do You Drive?

gordypix

Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!  

1,252 members have voted

1. 1. Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!

• Gen 1
    • Gen 2
    • Gen 3
    • Gen 4
    • Gen 4 - GT4 ST165
    • Gen 5 - GT (import variations and UK spec)
    • Gen 5 - GT4
    • Gen 6 - SR
    • Gen 6 - ST
    • Gen 6 - GT
    • Gen 6 - GT4
    • Gen 7 - 140
    • Gen 7 - 190
    • Gen 7 - T SPORT
    • Gen 7 - Other (TRD Special Edition, for Example)
    • Gen 7 - NEW GT Special Edition (From July 2005)

ive sold my evo 2 to buy my new gen six st202 ss3 and love it to bits very fast new cams chip manifold bodykit the list goes on but it needs turbo

post-32170-1159139177_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

hi everyone i am new here and i would like to tell you that i am fascinated of how many celica owners are here, and i am really glad to be here. I have celca generation 5 model ST it is not on the vote list it's white, so far i bought some good stereo system for my car and i found a pair of 1990 supra seats that i've put in my celica:) pics soon

i hope i could learn alot of you all because i am new to celica world

hi everyone i am new here and i would like to tell you that i am fascinated of how many celica owners are here, and i am really glad to be here. I have celca generation 5 model ST it is not on the vote list it's white, so far i bought some good stereo system for my car and i found a pair of 1990 supra seats that i've put in my celica:) pics soon

Hi. Welcome to TOC. :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing your pictures. Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions you want to. :D :thumbsup:

Hi. Welcome to TOC. :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing your pictures. Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions you want to. :D :thumbsup:

ok dont worry i have so many thing i want to ask you but there is time i plan to be here for a long time:)

pics very soon

Hi Folks, just thought i'd reer my ugly head to say howdy. Recently been lurking in this part of the forum as i used to have a Corolla and so posted a little bit over there, but very recently (A week ago!) upgraded to a wonderful Gen7 Celica!

Its a 2001, 140 model in Black, and i love it to bits - such a world of difference for me, and im like a kid at Xmas! Currently looking for any excuse to jump in the car - its like getting my first car all over again! :D

I'll see what i can do about arranging some picks, as i dont own a camera, so you may have to put up with my phone cam.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks, just thought i'd reer my ugly head to say howdy. Recently been lurking in this part of the forum as i used to have a Corolla and so posted a little bit over there, but very recently (A week ago!) upgraded to a wonderful Gen7 Celica!

Its a 2001, 140 model in Black, and i love it to bits - such a world of difference for me, and im like a kid at Xmas! Currently looking for any excuse to jump in the car - its like getting my first car all over again! :D

I'll see what i can do about arranging some picks, as i dont own a camera, so you may have to put up with my phone cam.

Niiiice! I'm looking to make the same move myself in the next 12 months or so.

Mike

i gotta see a pic of that mate. Sounds like it should be a stunner. Dont think ive seen a gen 5 bonnet vent on a 162 before.

Hi Everyone

New to this site but been a celica owner for over 10 years.

First one was a Gen 5 GT 1994 in white, sold it to a friend 5 years ago with 170000 mile on the clock, pleased to say it's still going strong and he loves it (so did I). Then a Gen 6 1997 GT (SS1) also in white. Now drive a Gen 7 2001 190 in thunder grey. Only had it for a month or so and it's difficult to get used to reving the engine past the point where most cars go bang!

Have only entered the 190 on the list but feel free to add the Gen 6 as I still drive it 'til it sells - nice to have a choice!

i am a new member i love my 6th jen convertable jap inport

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have a Gen 6 GT, but with a slight difference!!

camera025.jpg

And it's a UK, not an import... haven't seen many around!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well i've just taken ownership of a 2.8 Celica-Supra, 1984 Areg ,5 speed :) .

Copyof2-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bought my first celica last monday gen 6 import gt4 its a beast and has soooo much potential

colgt4inside.jpg

colGt4-1.jpg

6476_IMG_3176.jpg

6455_IMG_3173.jpg

13.jpg

7.jpg

8-1.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links