Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Celica Do You Drive?

gordypix

Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!  

1,252 members have voted

1. 1. Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!

• Gen 1
    • Gen 2
    • Gen 3
    • Gen 4
    • Gen 4 - GT4 ST165
    • Gen 5 - GT (import variations and UK spec)
    • Gen 5 - GT4
    • Gen 6 - SR
    • Gen 6 - ST
    • Gen 6 - GT
    • Gen 6 - GT4
    • Gen 7 - 140
    • Gen 7 - 190
    • Gen 7 - T SPORT
    • Gen 7 - Other (TRD Special Edition, for Example)
    • Gen 7 - NEW GT Special Edition (From July 2005)

Gen 6 JDM is ot listed :( It has the S3-FE in the ST202 chasssie.

Hi,

I own a 1973 JDM RA25 GT. I'm a 1st gen man. Here's a pic.....

RA25_Toyfest_2005.sized.jpeg

seeyuzz

river

I would have to say These Gen 1 are the best .I have always loved them since i was a kid.

hi every one

im the very chuffed :yahoo: owner of a gen 7 t-sport, iv only had it for two weeks but love it to bits.

its been going to be left standard as it feels a lot faster than my old renult laguna. funny that :wacko:

some lovely motors on hear :yes: , hope to get some pictures of mine on soon

cheers

Well put my deposit down today on a VVT-i 190 51 plate celica gen7, had to say when i test drove it i had a smile on my face from ear to ear :D

previous car was a MKiii supra 3.0turbo, never actually had the car on the road for more than 2 weeks at a time in the 6 months i owned her, and hopefully looking for more luck this time with my new one!!

Hi to all in the Forum

• 3 weeks later...

love the color on yer Gen 7!

Hi all im new to the forum :)

i drive a ST202 GT. gots a HKS Super Drager on the back yam yam!

finally gettin the MOT sorted on it. Had to get the HKS sorted tho had a massive hole in pipe comin outta the back box. got it chopped and now it has a nice stainless steel pipe. the GT is back on the road YAY!!

Deposit paid yesterday afternoon.. collect it next weekend

Gen 6 1996 ST205 Facelift.. jap import model.. But u lot will already know this..

Canne wait :yahoo:

st205southampton.jpg

EuroBoB

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally got some pictures of my GT.

Even though I was in a rush since I was getting wet, I'm quite pleased with the snaps. I like the rain on the back light one :D

post-38589-1183312417_thumb.jpg

post-38589-1183312439_thumb.jpg

Deposit paid yesterday afternoon.. collect it next weekend

Gen 6 1996 ST205 Facelift.. jap import model.. But u lot will already know this..

Canne wait :yahoo:

st205southampton.jpg

EuroBoB

.... Beautiful... :crybaby:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Gen 5, st183, import convertible in black (what other colour counts), automatic, Toyota 17 alloys, Powerflow cat removed full s/s exhaust, K&N 57i, used to like all the Turbo stuff (still do really) retired now and my kids tell me I gotta take it easy, so gen5 slowmobile it is and I love it! Luckily so does the missus! ;)

Bought this little motor about 5 weeks ago to do a bit of work on and pootle around in with the top down basking in the beautiful sunshine we always have down here in Glorious Bournemouth. :lol:

Can someone please ask the grockles to stop feeding the Pi**ing seagull that cr*ps on me hood every morning.[/font] :angry:

• 1 month later...

Gen 5 GT4.... The best Celica that`s ever been or likely to be!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: . (Takes cover ready for flak :lol: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ditto

Whats that based on though? Is it technical and engineering superiority or an aesthetic thing?

I have a particular fondness for the old style and shape Gen 4 Celicas. Mine is the 2 litre 16v Twin Cam 3S-GE, Turbo, pop up lights, angular as opposed to the new (imo horrible) curved version and has oodles of classic 80s pony car style about it.

Id love it if it was possible to overhaul it and pop a 220hp VVTi into it, or at least a 3S-GTE lump, but apart from that its pretty much the car ive always wanted and dreamed about since I was a child

I think this is one of the things about being a toyota owner - when you fall for your car you fall hook line and sinker

Hi Angel, is there any chance of you helping me get in contact with other Gen 4 owners or any places where I can get body parts? I plan on keeping mine on the road for a long long time, and us superior gen 4 owners have to stick together! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, just thought i'd introduce myself, and my car. I have a Toyota Celica VVTi, Lagoon Blue, 18" White Avlani Turbo wheel, Carbon fibre bonnet and CF C-One hood scoop, and a knackered engine.

n729600394_510341_7812.jpg

And here's my other Celica, a 2001 T-Sport, sure that little scrape at the front will polish out ;)

28012008260.jpg

The plan is to rip the T-sport engine out, and get it in my other one, then break the rest of the car and sell it off(or rebuild the front end, rebuild and supercharge my 140 engine and turn this into a race car, just depends on funding).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ive had my import gen 6 gt for 2 weeks now can say its the best car ive ever owned by far love you car maleborn

Hi, Do you know any cheap car insurance for my gen 6 jap import?

Thanks,

Ronnie

Latest one of mine.. it's changed a bit in the last year..... ahhhh slippery slopes now!

post-35384-1204649810_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hello, sorry but you forgot the most important of all them,

the CARLOS SAINZ LIMITED EDITION

for this crime you will be sentenced have rain after every single time you'll take your car to wash.

hi guys, sorry to spam the thread. new in here. looking at getting a gen7 celica 140vvti. (seen one i want). just waiting to sell my 1.6 fiesta zetec s.

what are these cars like ? speed, mpg, reliability etc.........again sorry for the spam! any help great

cheers

carter

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I've got 2!

Got a J reg ST182, which failed the MOT and I never get round to fixing it so bought an ST202 SS-1 Japanese import without knowing that they fit the 3S-FE in it.....................typical, but can't complain, I only paid £500 for it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links