Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

carlos Sainz bonnet

jamesbolton

HELP! Im a new member and im in need of help. First off Im the proud owner of a celica GT4 carlos sainz edition ST185. After some jealous B#@!*rd wrecked my bonnet inm left with the normal gt4 bonnet and im searching for the proper one. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one let me know,im desperate.

Secondly,the speedo is knackered at the mechanical drive in the gearbox, how do I fix this without removing the gearbox? Any help is greatly appreciated. email me at kb@auckhouse.fsworld.co.uk .Thanks laydees and gents.:mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

www.fensport.com may be able to source you a bonnet, can't be doing your cs much good running with the standard one. Or even Toyota themselves (shock horror, might be a bit pricey). Other than that they are like rocking horse poo unfortunately.

If you take the speedo sensor off the g/b and stick a drill into it and spin (start SLOW!!) you can tell if it's a problem with the sensor (easy to fix) or the drive gear (not so easy).

Dan Johnson

'94 Red ST205 WRC (Jap)

Manchester, UK

http://www.st205.net

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links