Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gen5 Glovebox Removal

Tom.B

Ok when i bought the car it seems as somebody has "prised" (nice word for it) the glovebox open...any ideas how I can take it out respray it and fix it back to its former glory? (the taking out bit I need!!) Cheers peeps!! :D

Ok when i bought the car it seems as somebody has "prised" (nice word for it) the glovebox open...any ideas how I can take it out respray it and fix it back to its former glory? (the taking out bit I need!!) Cheers peeps!! :D

Undo the glove box and you`ll see a couple of screws along the top edge. then there`s two along the bottom somewhere (How many times have i done this) cant remember exactly. But you`ll see them. Thats all there is to it. Oh. Dont forget to undo the lead to the glovebox light. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I thank you very much and deeply from the bottom of my heart....Pedro matey repent those sins though and get an engine done......the car you had was a amazing looking car........oh im gonna do the fixing tomorrow ill give a blow by blow account :lol::lol:

Word to the wise:

NEVER EVER EVER EVER Lock your Glovebox - I did once and the little pikey scum that smashed the windows then proceeded to jemmy the glovebox open leaving it nicely mashed up and all he got was a damn bounty bar............ :censor: :ffs:

Nah - It was xmas 1998 and I had a single bounty in the car....

Now it's Maltesers all the way. Have a bag here right beside me now............ :drool:

No malteesers??????????????? :drool: ..nah you ate em all beforehand lol!!!!!