Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Can I Get Some Side Skirts For My Ts

T128

hi evreyone

i just got my red corolla ts its got the tte front spoilers and rear spoiler already i like some side skirts and rear skirt to go with it i like to know where i can buy these parts without needed to buy the whole body kit :)

hi evreyone

i just got my red corolla ts its got the tte front spoilers and rear spoiler already i like some side skirts and rear skirt to go with it i like to know where i can buy these parts without needed to buy the whole body kit :)

I thought TTE made side skirts and bits which means you should be able to get them from your local toyota dealer and have them fitted as well.....

If they sell them check out the discount from going gold....

thanks for the links :thumbsup:

i was at tte website i didn't see any side skirts there maybe you know a link can show me what it look like thanks

Am not sure of the link...

I think Jake (TOC Member has the full TTE Kit on his car). Am sure Matt or someone will be along soon to point you in the right direction :)

All TTE kit can be purchased through Toyota so no risk of losing your warranty ( i know it's only bodykit) but things like suspension lowering etc, etc....

By going gold you save 10% of costs so get your membership fee back straight away :)

going gold sound good to me :thumbsup: as long i do get the discount from my toyota dealer :D

i did look at jakes ts it looks good but i dont like his side skirts it dont look right on the photo looks like the front half of the skirt are missing :P

they look superb in the flesh :)

read the gold posts re: discounts, it's not just mr. t.. so you should be fine lol

i have not seen it in the flesh but i will ask you this since you seen jake's car in the flesh can you tell me at the front end of the skirt does it look kind of missing like i describe if not then it must of been the photo :rolleyes:

yeah man :yes: thats the kind of side skirt i like do they have this for 3 doors ts ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi T128,

I know what you mean about my side skirts, one of the things that made me choose these, is that with all other skirts, it would mean loosing the the mud flaps, and having fitted 17x7 wheels I already get quite a bit of much thrown up the side of the car. These skirts where a proto type developed by Toyota UK, and the ones fitted to my CTS where the only ones made, and have yet to go into full production (or so i'm told). In truth I'm not sure I would have been entirely happy, had it not been for the deal I got. I think rhaines is right the do look better in the flesh, but still are from from the best looking available now. I think the ones in the pic posted by Crazy4Cars are much better looking, but again it means loosing the flaps.

The bonnet on that car is fantastic, any one know where from and how much ?

hi jake

i see what you are saying no wonder when i ask my dealer about tte or any side skirts they know nothing about it

jake your ts is the best i seen i look at the photo carefully i notice you even got lether seats too :thumbsup: you are so much ahead of everyone else i seen on here i am not worry about getting skirts now i am now looking for a full kit

(i like the c-one kit but i dont think is possible to get hold of this in uk) cos i no longer getting the used red ts with the front tte spoiler i have now change my order to a brand new met black ts will have tte lower springs fit by toyota dealer cost extra 200 everything else standed uk spec another 2-3 weeks before i get the car :crybaby: