Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'88 Mkiii Supra 3.0 N/a

Karma Supra

For Sale: '88 Mkiii 3.0i Supra, finished in Toyota Super White II

The car is in very good condition and has low milage for the year. NO RUST!!!!

It had a mint navy blue veleur interior, and is one of the best mkiiis I have driven.

Naturaly I have given it all the once over (was initially for my girlfriend) and pronounce it fit!

DSC04128.JPG

DSC04126.JPG

DSC04127.JPG

The car comes with one year MOT.

Asking £1300 ONO, for a future classic!

Mint condition Turbos are going for less than that at the moment he may want to drop his price a little? Looks like a nice car though. I'm looking for a turbo to pootle around in myself. Miss my old Mk III.

Hence ono.... :D

As for "mint" condition turbos.. I have seen cars I'd not call mint (I'm very fussy) at dealerships knocking on £4k.

I declined an offer of £3k for my grey turbo (k plate), and an offer of 5K for my 2.0 twin turbo (f plate).

Sure there are some very cheap ones about, but a cheap GOOD one is very very rare ;)

I have lost count of the amount of mkiiis I have looked over and driven in the last year alone, this really is one of the best drivers :D

AS I said, no rust, no knocks or bumps or clanks, no holes in the interior. :D

What? no Waggon Wheels? NO DEAL :angry:

thats a very nice motor, if i could get insurance, id probably have it! (and if i had the cash!)

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

I am in the market for a White Non Turbo Supra....just not a mk3 :(

Best of luck with the sale dude :thumbsup:

thats a very nice motor, if i could get insurance, id probably have it! (and if i had the cash!)

You could be surprised how cheap it is. I am paying less for my Supra than a Ford 2.0 zetec £380 fully comp no restrictions.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump! Now with one years MOT!

All compression tested yesterday 250 psi in all 6 cylinders :thumbsup: (thats good)

Looks very tidy indeed, it even looks a little bit 'face man'...

My wife has just seen this, its her all time fav motor... dont ask why! She drove an imported one in 1989 in white, a 3.0i and hasnt stopped talking about it since. Told her its only 1300 quid, and she just said... that car is just s*x!!!!! I would buy it... but we have no where to keep it, both lockups full and her van is outside, there is no room :(

My wife has just seen this, its her all time fav motor... dont ask why! She drove an imported one in 1989 in white, a 3.0i and hasnt stopped talking about it since. Told her its only 1300 quid, and she just said... that car is just s*x!!!!! I would buy it... but we have no where to keep it, both lockups full and her van is outside, there is no room :(

Make room and I'll reduce the price :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Mint condition Turbos are going for less than that at the moment

Where?

Im buggered if I can find any on the autotrader?

And for that money they will be far from "mint". Sure a car with a blow over will looks nice... but by the time you get all the mechanicals perfect, you have spend LOTS of money!!!!!!

This white car now has 6 months tax without extra cost!

Hi mate very interested in this :D . How far are you from the M3, perhaps we could arrange to meet somewhere in between both of us for a viewing? Let me know :lol: .

You have a PM... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Sold!