Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Still Looking For A Mr2

sewelly

Been looking for a mr2 for 2months now. Just keep find dog's. Anybody know anygood dealers around the Leeds area??

:eek::eek::eek:

price range is up to 1800 and im looking for a non turbo. its only going to be kept for about a year or so as its just a stepping stone until im 21 and can afford a decent turbo. Then ill start playing properly. :D

Yeah for that money you will probably find a lot of poor cars. Just keep looking I suppose, there are some good ones that are well looked after. Make sure you go and see the cars in bright daylight and test drive them.

hi mate. im from bradford and i just looked in autotrader. theres mint rev1s going for that price just dont be too fussy for colour and mods, go standard and dont be put off by mileage aslong as its got FSH. mines on 107k and looks and goes twice as good as most out there :thumbsup:

I actually went down the route of buying a dog :wacko:

The reason i did this was because I came accross a REV2 with a mint engine and interior with only very slight mods i.e wheels, steering wheel, gearknob and lowering springs.

The bodywork is pretty rubbish, not been in a smash or really badly miss-used, it just looks a bit of a dog, but the car was as cheap as chips, so the money I saved I'm slowly spending on getting the car right and thus far am still on budget and that includes mod's.

to sum it up I will have a decent looking 2 (hopefully) with the mods I want, for the same price as a standard 2 in decent nick. :hokus-pokus: and therefore hopefully wont feel the hit of loosing money on my mods when I come to sell her on :) ............. well thats the theory anyway :P

Loving it finally got myself one.. :D picking it up friday...you can see it in the picture.... cheers for all the ideas!!!! :thumbsup:

wow, it loosk tidy mate, nice one. i see the side strips have been colour coded too.... which helps :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links