Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Mr2 Club For You?

Jimlad

What do you prefer??  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer??

• TOC
    • IMOC
    • MR2OC
    • Other (please specify)

mr2oc.co.uk for me, this is the first time i've been on this forum for months, completely forgot it existed  <_<

I reckon MR2OC

• 9 months later...

I see a few familiar faces here. I started out on TOC but my main forum is MR2OC now. Very friendly and helpful...meets are pretty often as well.

TOC is the club for me, for the main reason it's so friendly and i've met alot of good people from here.

I used to be an IMOC admin, so that was my home, but as some of you know if you've been to an IMOC meet, it can be a bit erm :unsure: ....."yeah and who are you..." :lol:

IMO of course :thumbsup:

It used to be MR2OC for me, hell I even helped set up the club and was on the admin/moderator team. But when I sold my MKII I felt like I was ousted. I even received a number of rude comments about my previous restoration project :rolleyes: Still have good mate from there though B)

But with more recent changes in circumstances, It's TOC and MR2MK1 Club (through IMOC forums) for me now

I voted other as i too don't beleive TOC is an MR2 club (i do have the right to vote being a MK3 owner.. right?)

I browse MR2ROC and Spyderchat, but i post mainly on here.. (who said mainly crap??)

I voted MR2OC... simply cause TOC isnt an MR2 club.. TOC is for Toyotas and IMOC although very useful isnt friendly IMO :)

I visit all 3 and dont prefer one club to the other, as they all offer its own content and all 3 sites are enjoyable to read.

Just TOC and LOC for me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TOC & ukseoclub for me but as i drive a nissan now i frequent the 300zx OC more than here now.

Still TOC's a warm & friendly place so i have no problems sticking around & helping others out.

J

• 3 months later...

TOC for the fact I've only just signed up...

signed up today on mr2roc.org iirc

need to have a wee shifty at the others mentioned here though!

:D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links