Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dents

Martthebass

:angry: What is it about Celica's that atracts pillocks who cant open their car door without hitting it? Is the Celica highly magnetic? Is it so pretty that other car drivers decide to deface it just for the hell?

Got a nice collection of 4 this week.............what do you guys do wait until you've got a round dozen before calling in 'Mr Dent' for the walletectomy?

Thinking of swapping the Celica for my wifes Land Rover........... :crybaby:

There`s so many pillocks out there that have no regard or respect for other peoples property. :ffs: :ffs:

Whenever possible i tend to park as far away from other vehicles as possible. And very rarely in public car parks. It wouldn`t be the first time i`ve had a go at someone for being careless with there doors. :boxing: :D

take up 2 spaces as i do , if the little attendant says owt tell him the pratt who parked to your left was over the line.

take up 2 spaces as i do , if the little attendant says owt tell him the pratt who parked to your left was over the line.

Didn`t realise you parked like THAT deliberately :lol::lol:

i maybe a distant cousin of marti feldman . :P

24 hours after I picked up my T-Sport someone in Romford Hospital car park (should've expected it really) took a key to my drivers door and proceeded to make 34 DEEP scratches in the door panel. Still saving to have it repaired/resprayed...... :ffs:

thats just sick mate.there are some clever bar stewards in todays society

They`re just mindless !Removed! animals :ffs: ......... Still at least violent crime is falling....... It`ll be on it`s way up again if i ever caught someone messing with my car. :yes:

its jealousy, theirs so many ******s out their that hate people working and buying something nice that they want to damage it.

i know how you feel.

mine got scratched, they tried to pull a wing mirror off too.

:thumbsup:

Thats the way I do it.

Thats the way I do it.

:thumbsup: Glad I'm not the only one!! Some car park spaces are so damn small nowadays, is it too much to ask for to be able to open our doors fully without hitting anything? I'd rather pay more for the space and for it to be wider, as I'm sure we all would. How about a petition to the local councils and supermarkets etc , we all need V.i.V (very important vehicle) spaces, whereby you pay more and get a wider space??!!! Oh, and they are reserved purely for celicas, of course!!!!n And only gen 6's.........whoops, better run away now.....!!

;-)

Thats the way I do it.

:thumbsup: Glad I'm not the only one!! Some car park spaces are so damn small nowadays, is it too much to ask for to be able to open our doors fully without hitting anything? I'd rather pay more for the space and for it to be wider, as I'm sure we all would. How about a petition to the local councils and supermarkets etc , we all need V.i.V (very important vehicle) spaces, whereby you pay more and get a wider space??!!! Oh, and they are reserved purely for celicas, of course!!!!n And only gen 6's.........whoops, better run away now.....!!

;-)

Better had an all. :lol::lol:

Better had an all.  :lol:  :lol:

I hold my head in shame and apologise to all non-gen6 owners out there.

Still new here and have offended aabout half of all members already.

:group-cuddles: ........please!!!!

You guys are putting me off changing to a Celica!!

Some Jealous little :ffs: poured a can of juice over my freshly polished car yesterday when it was sitting outside work.

I know its not the same but its just as annoying!!

I know its not the same but its just as annoying!!

[

And deserves the same punishment!

I take up two spaces as well not because i can't park :D but because the ammount of stupid people that put dings in my door! Only the other day someone bloke and his armarda of chavie little kids swung open thier car doors and dinged my car! i was going to make an example out of him (i don't have a lot of patience) a copper walked round the corner, i wasn't expecting any help from him so carried on shouting at this bloke about how he was an inept fool. Copper comes over tells me to calm down and promptly arrested this bloke. Turns out he was well known to the police and was serving a driving ban.

Went to court got cost's off scrot and watched him cry, good result all round.

The dings were repaird by "chips away" and he even touched up the front splitter for no extra charge.

Bargin ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JUSTICE

BTW, are chips away good? I have a few stone chips which need sorting depending on how expensive they are.

Yeah - I'd be interested aswell..........I was supposed to get a Chipsaway quote for my keyed door, but I had to cancel. (another bodyshop, who are very good quoted me £250 for door to be made good & resprayed)

Yup I'd be interested in 'Chips Away' costs - do they travel as far north as Rotherham. Had a ding done on an Audi I had last year (sorry it was a company job and I had a bit of a German thing going - well boring) by a mobile guy; £50 for about 5 minutes work! - even better than being a dentist. Do they charge by the dent now or by the minute? :huh:

Give them a call to find your nearest one 0800 028 7878 they travel to you and they are very good, i can't even tell where the dents were, even lookin really hard!!

they are very competative if you compair it to a high st sprayer and they won't have your car for 5 days and go "ohhhh don'y know about that" :)

I think 'Chips Away' operates as franchises, and it can be a bit hit and miss (no pun intended), how good your local franchise is. It also depends a lot on the nature of the dent and whereabouts it is.

Chips Away did a touch up on my car, and the paint bloomed and looks a mess after a couple of years. If you need paintwork doing, I woud say it's best to go to a proper paint shop. For shallow dents that just want flattening out the mobile dent removal companies can do a good job.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links