Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ball Joints

Markturbo

hi i need my front ball joints replacing on my 1993 turbo just wondering what sort of price this should cost me?

also if anyone can recommend somewhere in essex it will be a great help :thumbsup:

depends where u go, mr t there just over 35 a side but at a local car shop u can get them as low as 15 each.

if you check www.twosrus.co.uk I think there cheap, you know the mr2OC store? Its a great place to get stuff like that.

cheers,

Michael.

what was the signs of them needin doing

when mine needed doing, i was getting steering wheel vibration at over 60mph, as soon as i got them done, this disappeared

lots of knocking noises :). ours is doing it now.

ILL FIX IT SOON so get off my back :).

we replaced 1, and 1 of the 2 noises went away, now the left is knocking... so ill fix it soon

and steering wheel whobble :D

OK so mines a MKI, but the ball joints are the same.

I have had a knocking sound coming from the front of my car and also steering wobble since I bought it. I put it down to drop links. I know these need replacing as I can feel movement in them even when the car is on the ground :eek:

I am now wondering if it's worth doing the ball joints at the same time... How difficult is it to swap the joints over? What is involved?

I have had a knocking sound coming from the front of my car and also steering wobble since I bought it. I put it down to drop links. I know these need replacing as I can feel movement in them even when the car is on the ground :eek:

I am now wondering if it's worth doing the ball joints at the same time... How difficult is it to swap the joints over? What is involved?

G, I know I'm slow but when did you get an MR2 again ????

You know I'm only asking as Im jealous lol...

G, I know I'm slow but when did you get an MR2 again ????

You know I'm only asking as Im jealous lol...

About 2.5 months ago.

Loving the MKI! I have now realised this was the car for me. I shouldn't have waisted all my time and money on the Corolla GTi when I should have just got a MKI in the first place.

Picked it up off eBay (after viewing it) for £280.00. Initial "restore" budget was looking to be £300 - £400, but it's now looking closer to £600 due to needing an engine swap...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links