Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt4 Pics Posted

daktari

Just uploaded pics to gallery of some of the work i`ve done on the car so far. Click on the links in my siggy. Be happy to hear any thoughts or advice. I`ll get some more up when i get some more time. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

smarter than the average bear , 1 . you buy a gt4 , 2. your a dab hand at modding it also ,

gets my vote 10 outa 10. that pipe stuck on the end of the turbo looks well mad, bet it can suck a pea threw a straw now , bit like a few women i once knew. :lol::lol:

I saw that episode of blue peter as well! That tube thing is a loo roll holder with tin foil wrapped around it, is it not? :lol::bye:

Seriously, it looks like a nice bit of work. Do yourself a favour and get rid of the MAF sensor though.

smarter than the average bear , 1 . you buy a gt4 , 2. your a dab hand at modding it also ,

gets my vote 10 outa 10. that pipe stuck on the end of the turbo looks well mad, bet it can suck a pea threw a straw now , bit like a few women i once knew.  :lol:  :lol:

I saw that episode of blue peter as well! That tube thing is a loo roll holder with tin foil wrapped around it, is it not?  :lol:  :bye:

Seriously, it looks like a nice bit of work. Do yourself a favour and get rid of the MAF sensor though.

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Marc.... You knew her too? :lol:

Mike..... BIG loo roll. :lol: All in good time.... I hope. :D :thumbsup:

right!

im impressed and my little mind is ticking over and the thought that i have a bare Shell of a celica ( practically ) and with a bit of engineering these things are possible.

mite use this new engine jobby, as a project.

right!

im impressed and my little mind is ticking over and the thought that i have a bare shell of a celica ( practically ) and with a bit of engineering these things are possible.

mite use this new engine jobby, as a project.

Go for it buddy. The only limits are your imagination.... Oh. And the insurance company. And did i mention wallet? :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links