Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hard At Work For Brunters!

Moffmo

lol well seein you lot hard at it im glad im at work! :P

Car will be clean by the time i get home! :lol:

Have a good time u lot!

:crybaby::crybaby: Well the sun came out (only just) and they've all p****d of out to polish up their cars. I'm in here all alone...... :crybaby:

Hmmmm you feed them, give them a drink or two or three or whatever! and this is how they repay you! :censor:

not going to brunty but have washed my car and taken it for a long hard spin in the sunshine with the roof off..... ahhhhh, happy days.... and nights :D

Gave the MR2 a service oil filters ,levels ect ect, gave her a polish, filled up and everything im going need in the car.

so i think im ready :thumbsup:

not going to brunty but have washed my car and taken it for a long hard spin in the sunshine with the roof off..... ahhhhh, happy days.... and nights :D

OI!

Numb nuts!... you only live round the corner from there.. what you playing at? :huh:

You dont have to stay all day.. just come and show ya car for an hour at least!.. :(

was gonna clean the rav then my ankle decided to morph into a ballon i had to go rest with the bag of peas, oh well, the car ill be in for brunters prob wont b clean but its not a toyota so pffhh who cares,

All clean and ready to go :thumbsup:

Got the car back from garage today (extremely nervous about the work they've had to do), changed to a spare set of wheels and tyres, took car for a test drive with new set of wheels, stopped to tighten nuts and slipped (knees and knuckles are extremely sore), washed car, polished car, checked fluids, planned route, alarm set for 4.30 in the morning and I'm absolutely shattered!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links