Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Huge Spec Gen6 Celica For Sale

SexyCrayola

And cheap on insurance and petrol believe it or not!

Modded to hell at the same price as a bog standard 1.8 MGZR 02 plate.

£5995 (6K) with all FULL Mod specs - 19" ltd ed finish BK299s with VERY good tyres etc

HAS TO GO BY MID MAY. This car is 3.5 - 4k base standard price then all mods under a year old amount to well over 8k - so thats 11 - 12k to me and selling at only 6k to you.

Specs of the car and a detailled image gallery - BRAND NEW PICS only taken only yesterday

CELICA IMAGES & INFORMATION

would you sell the wheels separate in px for some ok 16" with nearly new tyres?

i know someone who has just bought a gen 6 and is looking for some decent rims

I hate to say this, but as a general rule of thumb, mods dont usually add much value to a car.

If you can pick up a standard equivalant car for £4K, then you would be lucky to get £5K for that, even with all the work..

Of course, it would be nice to be proved wrong, but if your in a hurry to sell it, you could be in for some dissapointment..

GOT TO AGREE WITH fidgits .i have just done £3500 on my gen 6 and altogether have probably spent over £5500 in 3 years.

i know that i will never recoup what ive spent.but its all about personal taste and i have done all the mods for me.

treat any money you spend on your car as lost money. but enjoy it for the personal satisfaction that it gives you

SO ENDETH THE LESSON :thumbsup:

6k gets you 250 bhp of gt4 celica.Without the lovely legs of course. :drool::drool:

6k gets you 250 bhp of gt4 celica.Without the lovely legs of course. :drool:  :drool:

It ain't a GT4....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links