Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Workshop Manual

jocky

Haynes as you probably know does not produce a manual for the UK cars. The only workshop manual for the RAV4 (mine is '94) seems to be for the American market. Before I order one I would be interested to know how relevant this version is to UK cars. Are there any alternatives? Are there any CDs available with proper Toyota manuals?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Haynes as you probably know does not produce a manual for the UK cars. The only workshop manual for the RAV4 (mine is '94) seems to be for the American market. Before I order one I would be interested to know how relevant this version is to UK cars. Are there any alternatives? Are there any CDs available with proper Toyota manuals?

Thanks

Hi there,

I've just bought a 1994 RAV4, and was lucky enough find the original owner's manual in the glove compartment, it's copyright Toyota Motor Corporation 1994 Publication No. OM42401E, Part No. 01999-42401 printed in Japan 01-9404-00I.

Hope this helps?

:)

I've just bought a 1994 RAV4, and was lucky enough find the original owner's manual in the glove compartment, it's copyright Toyota Motor Corporation 1994 Publication No. OM42401E, Part No. 01999-42401 printed in Japan 01-9404-00I.

Hope this helps?

I think Jocky was after a workshop manual - did you find a workshop manual or just an owners manual -

Anyone adjusted their RAV4 handbrake??

Hope this helps?

I think Jocky was after a workshop manual - did you find a workshop manual or just an owners manual -

Like I said - an owners manual... :rolleyes:

Hope this helps?

Thanks for these comments. I do have the orginal glove compartment owners handbook. It's the workshop manual I was asking about. Since it's only £15 I'll probably just buy it. An orginal Toyota service manual would be the best oprion of course. I was able to track down such manuals when I owned a Dahaitsu and a Pajero.

Jocky

Thanks for these comments. I do have the orginal glove compartment owners handbook. It's the workshop manual I was asking about. Since it's only £15 I'll probably just buy it. An orginal Toyota service manual would be the best oprion of course. I was able to track down such manuals when I owned a Dahaitsu and a Pajero.

Jocky

I might be able to use one myself! Where did you find the £15 manual?

<_<

Go to www.haynes.co.uk where you will find Haynes online. There you will find the complete range of manuals. The RAV4 is listed under USA versions and costs £15.99

Hope this helps.

Jocky

Go to www.haynes.co.uk where you will find Haynes online. There you will find the complete range of manuals. The RAV4 is listed under USA versions and costs £15.99

Hope this helps.

Jocky

Hope this helps.

Jocky

I bought my workshop manual from www.amazon.co.uk for £12.04!! as I was also buying some other books and the total came to more than £19 I didn't pay any postage costs :)

I get my Rav4 D4D VX 2002 on 26th May at 3pm .......... can't wait!

Hope this helps?

FallenRav4 - You may well roll your eyes! the original post referred to a WORKSHOP MANUAL so your Owners manual is irrelevant. :!Removed!: