Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most Hated Adverts..

JappyBeast

Mine has to be those stupid ringtone adverts on the music channels,

Who cares about a dancing dragon and some stupid dancing bird.. got I'm upset again!

The ringtone ads are abismal arn't they...........

They appeal to my 11 month old son . What does that say about the people who buy them?Must be lots who do or they wouldnt advertise on tv

the Citroen advert

Ringtones

Direct line adverts.....infact all Mortgage adverts

Yeah that little yellow dancing chick thingy gets on my nerves too :ffs: it sounds terrible

Jam rag adverts.....

Totally uncalled for and offputting when eating :!Removed!:

Really can't stand the ringtone adverts, but there's also the 'Calm Down dear, it's only a commercial' one (Esure?), and the Norwich Union 'quote me happy' ones.

no

The "have you had an accident at work or at home" advert really get on my wick! :ffs:

i was just thinking this the other day, those ring tones adverts wind me up something chronic. surely if people stopped buying them, then they couldnt afford to advertise them anymore. please for the love of god, stop your children buying these..... have mercy on my soul :(

agreed cute fluffy things singing - any higher then it will only be dogs that can hear it.

and def michael winner and the old tart with the tash with the mouse -shoot them now.

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban: :!Removed!:

Yer...and those endless "Do you have mounting debts? CCJs? Consolidate blah blah" And its always some chav talking about how the company gave him back his dignity or somethhing lol

mercedes ad when guy gets into his a class to escape the hussle of real life, music drives me to drink :crybaby:

Kinder and Sunny D adverts when the voices dont go with the mouth, do they think we wouldnt notice?!?

the astra ad where the bloke races down the cliff to stop it and says nice car mate. seen it so many times and its bugging me.

Really can't stand the ringtone adverts, but there's also the 'Calm Down dear, it's only a commercial' one (Esure?), and the Norwich Union 'quote me happy' ones.

someone edited that to a funny video, it's somewhere on the net. that was quite amusing :D

aye agree with you all.

1. consolidating loans etc. (i love it when that very large lady says it was a great weight lifted off her! - shame they couldnt lift even more! B) sorry ;) )

2. ringtones

3. e-sure (interesting if you try to do an online esure quote they wont insure people in the entertainment/film industry - strange that as apparently michael winner is insured with them!)

4. anything with carol vorderman or that annoying bint from the jungle thing - currys.

Limescale, Rust..... Ground in dirt :thumbsup:

In no particular order..

all those ringtone adverts, especially the chick/dragon ones (has anyone else noticed the tune is exactly the same)

the 'ambulance chaser' adverts..

the 'consolidate your debts' adverts..

the 'come buy our furniture'

the 'flash' ones

all car insurance adverts

all morgage adverts

anything advertising either Reality TV shows or Soap operas

those adverts for CD's aimed directly at the max muppets

lottery adverts

those 'come to our country' adverts

ikea adverts

any advert with 'testimonials'

all uk lexus adverts.

Those stupid 'cant buy this in any shop' CD, they play about 10 songs from it and it goes on forever.

Ever watched an Ad break where you actually forget what you were watching?