Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Road Tax

Fidgits

I don't think I want to read that, I get the jist of it from your quote. 2 of my cars need tax at the end of this month :ffs:

yep..

please remember, this is just from Road Tax and related charges... it doesnt include congestion charges, fines, or anything like that...

mind you, what do you expect from a Labour goverment who before the last election, promised not to put up tax, and then promptly doubled National Insurance (which, in all honesty is an income tax) and introduced a further 27 stealth taxes..

thats why my wheels are most likely buckled...

i swear on the way to track attack i hit 3 of the biggest pot holes ever on the motorway, maded a right bang

i think its worth pointing out that probably 10 billion of that went on speed bumps! :ffs: cropping up everywhere!!!!

i swear on the way to track attack i hit 3 of the biggest pot holes ever on the motorway, maded a right bang

i think its worth pointing out that probably 10 billion of that went on speed bumps! :ffs: cropping up everywhere!!!!

NO!

You need to realise - every single road hump, chicane, oh, and cone.. CAME OUT OF THAT £15Bn....

That number includes absolutley everything done FOR TRANSPORT - so that includes buses, trains, subways etc... as well...

NO!

You need to realise - every single road hump, chicane, oh, and cone.. CAME OUT OF THAT £15Bn....

That number includes absolutley everything done FOR TRANSPORT - so that includes buses, trains, subways etc... as well...

it was an exgration fidge....

but my point is they seem to be skimping on the money and buying/upgrading the wrong things (imo :P )

A £1m per cruise missile, i think we can see where the money goes.... Not that i was against the war, well, when it was legal anyway, but we need to sort this country out first! The roads are sh*te, the public transport system is sh*te, the justice system is sh*te and every fleecing beggar that contributes nothing gets all they want, and steals what they aren't given.

Mad!

A £1m per cruise missile, i think we can see where the money goes.... Not that i was against the war, well, when it was legal anyway, but we need to sort this country out first! The roads are sh*te, the public transport system is sh*te, the justice system is sh*te and every fleecing beggar that contributes nothing gets all they want, and steals what they aren't given.

Mad!

and yet..... it seems Labour will get back in...

why i hear you ask? all they did for the last 4 years is go back on every election promise..

because about 25% of UK voters vote Labour BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS DID!!!!

yep - believe it or not, but a majority of voters dont even pay attention to the policies, but because they were brought up 'working class' then they vote 'labour' because their parents said to.... even though 'new labour' is as working class as the royal family!

sheer lunacy!

<----- This is one voter labour will not be getting a tick from

me neither...

What shocks me though, is the fact - before the last election, Labour promised they wouldnt increase income tax...

They got back in, and.... raised income tax

the average family is paying between 10-15% more income tax than before the last election! and yet, they will vote for the two faced, lying....

because, and i am noted as saying it a lot, most people are stupid - FACT!

happy to see that most people here however aren't :thumbsup:

its true what you are saying about people probably not voting, ive heard a lot of radio interviews and seen a lot of tv interviews lately where loads of people are saying that they wont vote.

sheer lunacy!

it is true that all the government options are pretty crap and there are lots of points i dont like, and a few that i do with all of them, but i think conservatives will have to get mine this time round.

why dont we all start a party? we could call it E.O.C - England Owners Club - could work? :rolleyes:

i didnt say britain owners club cos that will get me on the sopabox and i aint got time :P

how about 'The petrol-head party'

Has a certain ring to it dont you think :D

Oh - and i want to be the prime minister :D

u got my vote as i know you will be straight to the point and take no prisoners - i will be your right hand man (ooerr so to speak). :thumbsup:

i think we ought too. i wasnt gonna vote but youve changed my mind. and im not voting labour.

just one more thing, how come Shell makes 1m per hour yet fuel keeps gettin more expensive? greed :ffs:

i think we ought too. i wasnt gonna vote but youve changed my mind. and im not voting labour.

just one more thing, how come shell makes 1m per hour yet fuel keeps gettin more expensive? greed :ffs:

Honestly.

Supply and demand.

China and India are doubling their oil requirement every 3 months - so Shell can increase the price they charge and everyone will pay...

The issue is tax, in this country, I think its in the region of 60-75% of the cost at the pump is tax..

The reason labour will get back in is because the opposition is so weak.

Replace opposition with public.. :thumbsup:

u got my vote as i know you will be straight to the point and take no prisoners - i will be your right hand man (ooerr so to speak). :thumbsup:

You know it!

:thumbsup:

You might not like what I say, but at least it will be the truth

(exactly the opposite of the Tony Bliar)

And my first policy - to sort out the antiquated income tax brackets... to a more fair, granular system...

Yes Fidgets for Prime Minister.

I would rather be told the truth, even if it is grim, rather than being told what they think i want to here.

Respect to the party that could say that this needs attention and that needs sorting out etc but that it doesn't come cheap and this is how we are proposing to deal with it even though it might mean paying a little extra here and there for a period of time.

Honesty and Efficiency ( Honesty always the best policy)

just one more thing, how come shell makes 1m per hour yet fuel keeps gettin more expensive? greed :ffs:

Honestly.

Supply and demand.

China and India are doubling their oil requirement every 3 months - so Shell can increase the price they charge and everyone will pay...

The issue is tax, in this country, I think its in the region of 60-75% of the cost at the pump is tax..

82% tax i believe. only 18% is what it actually costs. :eek:

By the way Fidgits you can be PM - I dont want to go grey! lol :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links