Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corolla 2.0 Diesel, 2c Ce100-aepes Engine

exodus_return

Hi all, i want to know if the japanese import 92 Toyota Corolla 2.0 diesel, 2c series engine is turbo ready (no need to change piston, new injection systems, etc...), I have this doubt because i found that my car have a little thing that says denso turbo boost sensor, but it doesn't have a turbo.

Diesel pump and Injectors are different, Exhaust manifold and downpipe different, Oil cooler, Cooling system pipework,Air filter and pipework - the list goes on !!

I would assume the engine internals are the same though apart from maybe the piston rings.

:eek:

Thanks for replying, do you think it worth a turbo diesel on it?, i jsut want to get better mpg, i get arround 36mpg.

I want to make it accelerate faster. For street racing :P, right now i can race against some cars around with no difficulty. But it's allways good to get a lil bit more. Some friends told me that a new intake system is enought to make huge diference, but i'm more interested in a turbo intercooled diesel

Dont think it would be worth doing the "turbo mod" - too many things to change to get it running right. You can adjust the Full Throttle Fuel Enrichment screw on top of the pump to give you a bit more power ( 1/2 a turn in will deliver an extra 3cc of fuel) but dont adjust too much as it will produce excessive black smoke on full throttle.

You can fit Nitrous Oxide kit or build your own system at a quarter of the retail price( and yes - you can fit NOX to a DIESEL!!)

You can got street racing at a flick of a switch.

Will PM you some details.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links