Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pics Of My Car

Seany

Did they actually have the celica to look at or just a photo. I would be suprised if any garage would sign up to doing an acurate colour match from a photo.

I thought Seany meant the bodykit colour doesn't match the rest of the car?

Kaz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seany

• Ken

• kaz

• Yarisboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kaz is right, the bodykit was a different shade to the car. It shouldn't need to be blended in, i mean the car was brand new O2 reg!

£700 is too much i think, considering my garage was going to fit it exactly the same way for £300 fitted and sprayed. I'm sure they'd have done a much better job as well, considering they've just done a featured MR2.

The picture of the Celica is showing where i took the graphics from.

Sorted avensis, what is the number for Cool Louvres? I'm looking for someone to make me a new shape Celica bonnet vent, a lil one, with a black strip just like in the picture. Grille i'm just going to take it out and mesh it there, headlights i think they're ok! ;)

Future, thinking of gettin extended wheelarches, along with engine transplant etc :!Removed!: all under wraps tho :D

I'll get some pics of the graphics now

Sean

Thanx mate, emailed them bout it.

Here are the daylight pics of my car:

DSCF0050.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

Sorry to drag the thread on, just wanting some opinions, wat'd u reckon...with or without the graphics?

Hi seany

Well what can i say mate. Your car is really nice. :thumbsup: Nice to see that someone has finally gone out and made a effort to go out and buy a body kit for the yaris.

Well done mate. Hope to see more exciting pic's of you car.

jerry!!

With,but you will lose the one on the bonnet i imagine knowing how brendon works his stuff.

The one thing he won't do is mess with the structural integeraty of a bonnet so if it is a functional bonnet vent you are after can you put up a pic of your engine and the underside of your bonnet with no cover on so i can see how the supports run and where the electrical bits on a yaris engine bay are.I know how his mind works and could save you a long drive by doing that seany :thumbsup:

The car really isn't my cup of tea(I have an imported '91 Black Celica Convertible, but constructively I would say yoy should buy some better wheels, coz wheels really make a good car.

Any decent bodyshop can match paint colour.

I've needed 2 paint matches since buying my Chilli Red TS - a Galaxy duffed up my front valance and nearside wing, then I had a replacement spoiler fitted after the original came unstuck. Both were spot on. One was though the insurance recommended bodyshop, the other was through a Toyota dealer.

£700 notes is a lot to pay and not be happy with the final result.

cool looking car

keep the graphics on the side and get some logos down the front door and a set of 17" and things should be fine :thumbsup:

looks fine mate, have u got anything under the bonnet? filter, air feed, etc

would be quite interesting to know what you've done

Sam :hokus-pokus:

Seany,

I just looks the dogs dangglers, I think you have done a great job on a great car, the alloys are the icing on the cake, looks better in the second pic, the close up does make the look smaller, but I think the finnished effect is very good, and really like the graphics, also please countinue to kepp the thread going, as i'm interested in the cool louve vents for my CTS. :thumbsup:

looks good seany.

not a huge fan of the yaris but that looks great. think you could have fitted 17's with low profiles but you would probably loose full lock.

anyway, nice work & a nice example of a modded car. :thumbsup:

what else have you done to it?

J

Nice choice of alloys my friend.

I think with such a big body kit as the Carzone one, any alloys would appear small, but I think 16s are looking fine mate.

I'd be interested to hear what kind of insurance money you would be forking out for it though...?!

keep us all posted on your progress, and the bonnet vent would be a great addition in my opinion. I think Miss T Sport is having an Impreza vent fitted, if you want someone else's opinion?

Pav

PS. check out my headlights, and think again if you think yours look okay....! hahaha Would be a smart addition to your show car and they get a lot of positive attention too.

post-40-1055065661.jpg

17"s apparently 'fit', i just can't turn the wheel at all! :blink:

Actually i haven't done anything to the engine yet, not really a major issue here because i don't really think its worth it for a 1.0...might get the turbo kit if it comes down in price, just for fun :D

Those headlights are nice, i'm thinking about them, how much did you pay for them? They are quite pricey :o

Inside, i'm getting some Cobra Daytona's within the next few weeks. Am getting all new Speakers inside, 6.5" in front with tweeters, and comtemplating 5" in rear doors, or 6x9s in shelf - think 5" in doors is better because when i open my boot i don't want to see the bottom of Speakers hanging out! I'm doing a boot build as well soon, currently got 2 15" subs in back, but space is tight, as i'm sure everyone knows!!!

Full retrim inside half-leather should be on its way, and eventually getting a TV linked to a PS2.

Then possibly, dare i say it, job done!!

So c'mon, everybody else show ur cars! I can't keep this post going on my own! I'm interested to see how you've done your system Steve, it sounds very impressive!

Also, have you seen the cars on Yarisland? The cars there are wicked! Very extreme styling, check it out!

Sean

How much did i cost to get the windows tinted, or is it replacement glass, wouldn't mind doing it on my Yaris T Sport!

so are we gona be seeing this in max power next month then seany? lol

the half leather interior idea sounds good, wouldnt mind seeing pics of that when it's done

How much did i cost to get the windows tinted, or is it replacement glass, wouldn't mind doing it on my Yaris T Sport!

depends if your getting quotes from normal places or gold member discount places...

Can save a shed load on tinting :)

depends if your getting quotes from normal places or gold member discount places...

Can save a shed load on tinting :)

:D Ok ok, I said I might sign up to the Gold member service in another thread, and I will...

...next month! :P (Going on holiday to tenerife on the 20th June with the lads, so I need the money!! B) ) What about a rough idea, because my mate asked a local garage and they wanted £600 for a tinted replacement rear window, is that about normal? If it costs that much for a rear window I don't think i'll bother!