Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possible New Hi-lux

Uncle Bob

Very, very similar to the new generation Tacoma we just began getting here. Our "Hilux" has been called Tacoma for the last 6-7 years or so.

We don't get the diesels unfortunately, but we do get a very powerful (and thirsty) petrol V6 option with about 250 bhp.

p.toyota.tacoma.25.jpg

Very much alike except for small differences in headlights and grille.

I don't like the idea of a cute hilux. Ours is quite a beast, but i love it :thumbsup:

Its produced in Argentina to the world!!!

Very nice...

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

A Lux should look like it could climb every mountain and ford every stream but i have to say the new one looks like Julie Andrews would drive it but unfortunatly that probably who will as there seems to be more and more people using 4x4's for the school run which is probably why the new Hilux is looking nice and cuddley like a SUV when in the begining it was a rugged work horse.

So i think i'll still be keeping my old Lux

That's an important distinction to make though.

The newer model (at least the one we get) is no less capable at all. In fact it's the most powerful, well equipped and comfortable Hilux there's ever been. It's a smidgen wider than the older one, Powerful engines starting with a 2.7 liter 4 with 165 bhp up to a powerful 250+ hp motor. More torsional rigidity than before, more ground clearance. Factory pneumatic locking differential.

It make look smooth and aerodynamic, but it still have all the credentials, trust me. :yes:

The Vigo is being imported to the UK in large numbers now - very popular. It will be available as a full UK spec vehicle around September I believe.

If you need insurance for one of these Lifesure have a scheme for them and most imports at(UNAUTHORISED ADVERTIING REMOVED)

Theres 1 of those in the country!  At a trade place in Glasgow ! :thumbsup:

Finnie 4x4 in (I think) Fife are advertising them too, but I didn't really know what it was.

A

spotted one of these in Bournemouth.. i had to stop and admire... lovely looking truck!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links