Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rush Modification. Need Your Help

Divine

Hi all, you will hopefully be seing a lto of me in the near future.

I am about to buy a 1997 Celica 1.8 ST, Black, 59000 Miles.

I will hopefully be gettign it end of this week. begginging of next.

and i have 2 weeks until modified nationals, which i already have a stand spot to fill...

I am planning..

VeilSide Replikit + Spoiler

Sprayed and Fitted The Kit

Tints

17" Rims

Slammed

Full Through Powerflow Exaust + De Cat

Underlights

Carbon Fiber Internal Retrim..

Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Clifford + Remote Start

Snooper ( as everyone should )

And i have just under 2 weeks to get it done..

Now most of it i have just about sorted. rims tints etc...

However i really need help with the Replica VeilSide kit, and the spraying / fitting. Also if anyone knows a company that will fit me a cliford for a resonable price. that would be great.

Also i will be paying store price for most of the work i am getting done. so if anyone had get trade rates.. or anything cheaper. all information woudl be greatly appreciated.

I know i am diving onto the forums and already askng a lot. but unfortunatly time is the big issue with me.

i hope you understand :D

Thanks LOADS in advance

Dan S North aka " Divine "

Well Dan, welcome to the club matey. Good luck with your project and we all wanna see photos of what you achieve. :thumbsup:

You gotta be so careful when fitting kits though. Not all of them fit flush as soon as you whack it on the car and time is needed to get a perfect fit.

Don't rush something that should be done with time and care.

yeah, perhaps rushing to get a 'show car' wouldnt be the best approach - after all, if a job's worth doing, its worth doing right...

On top of that - I'm not a fan of underlights, and think you should reconsider those - and save yourself a few quid..

Also, replica kits generally arnt as well fitting, and well built as the original - are you sure you want to blow all that money on something that could look, in all honesty, cheap and nasty?

on a side note - our GOLD membership would give you access to a lot of discounts, some which you may find useful...

As said by the others - rushing is a sure fire way to spending lots more ££££ than you need to.

Do it once and do it right. With 2 weeks to go I would forget it and plan the work to be ready for the next big show.

Is it really worth having a bad job done just so you can fill a space on the stand?

2 weeks no hope,you probably wont b able to book it into a bodyshop that quickly ,let alone have it sprayed.

take everybodies advice take your time and get it right,if a jobs worth doin then do it right.

but you can borrow mine for the weekend for 5 grand!!! :D :D :D :D :D

slow down ..............................and ....................... relax.

if it doesnt get done your willy wont shrink.

but, excellent spirit - hope you get it all done and enjoy the event.

SHTOP! (sorry couldn't be helped :P ) a good car is like a good beer, all the time taken to make it only lets people enjoy it more :thumbsup:

in my experience 2 weeks is very optimistic!

especially with body shops, I was told 2 weeks and a month down the line nearly I gotit back... no dis-respect to the body shop, they did alot of work.... I agree with everyone else... dnt rush it m8 coz ul have a mint car at the end even if it dus miss the nationals by a week or so :)

if you can be garanteed a spot in a body like 2 weeks before, thats half the battle :thumbsup:

as for alarms, i was quoted £200 to remove my standard 1, plus £400 to fit a nice clifford... I assume these prices vary tho area dependant! stuff like that over here is expensive for sum reason!

hope ya get it all sorted m8!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links