Comments  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Comments

• Yes I like it
    • No I don't like it
    • It might grow on me
    • It's ok 'coz you're a girl

Lookin good, must get round to fitting your boost stuff :lol:

Yeah whenever u're ready Ben. hehe. U free this weekend?

It's my B'day tomorrow .. and on the lash this weekend. I'll not be able to see from Friday onwards ..

Aww a happy bday for you tomorrow, hope you have a great one, well let us know when you are free Ben and i'll pop over some other weekend. :thumbsup:

Looks good to me too  :thumbsup:

If you can.. paint the wheels nuts too

Have thought about that, but didn't in the end, so just left it red, multicolors all over my rims lol :lol:

Nothing wrong with them. They look great. :yes:

those alloys are pure radial s*x!

i like the contarst of the purple and white

nice looking car you got coming along shelly!

Ooh I like that :D really suits your car, never seen any colour like it on calipers before either!

That is one cracking car Shelly! Love the colour scheme... and are they Hello Kittys on the dash? :)

That is one cracking car Shelly! Love the colour scheme... and are they Hello Kittys on the dash?  :)

:D :P y.....e....a....h.... :rolleyes:

That is one cracking car Shelly! Love the colour scheme... and are they Hello Kittys on the dash?  :)

:D :P y.....e....a....h.... :rolleyes:

Hehe I've got one Hello Kitty hanging down from my passenger door. Mashimaro has completely gone now though. I took all the stickers off the other day :crybaby:

"It's OK cuz you're a girl"

:lol::yes: agreed...... B U T!! Yes there is a but to it...... seen in either jap performance or banzai, a black FTO has purchased D2's and he has painted his calipers that color also his engine bay too. :rolleyes:

Well, I'll rephrase.

It looks good. It's just not something I would do personally. I'm not into painting bits bright colors and stuff. If you're a guy and you do it I think its a bit poseurish. Guys are supposed to turn a wrench and get more power and handling out of a car, if not that, then nothing.

Painting parts pretty colors and putting stickers on is adorable if you're a girl though. I'm all for that. I think your engine cover looks cool too.

Looks great! :thumbsup:

A

Personally, I wouldnt put them anywhere near my car, but the bottom choice of the poll hits the nail right on the head, not for me, but for a girl: not bad at all :thumbsup:

Personally, I wouldnt put them anywhere near my car, but the bottom choice of the poll hits the nail right on the head, not for me, but for a girl: not bad at all  :thumbsup:

:lol::lol:

Problem is i have red lug nuts light weight ones as i got them before my caliper paint. But i have seen some that caught my eye, but they are really pricey.

PICT0148.jpg

Purple everywhere hehehe. :yes:

I still only think it looks OK.. cos your a girl..

but i can tell you now sis, dad's calipers will look nice red, cos his car's quite plain atm. :thumbsup:

Big T

I still only think it looks OK.. cos your a girl..

but i can tell you now sis, dad's calipers will look nice red, cos his car's quite plain atm.  :thumbsup:

Big T

Get real bro! He ain't having red caliper's on a BMW 530i sport!! That just looks tack man.