Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

17/05/05

Bibbs

As usual it will be at the Comet carpark from 18.30 onwards.

Please remember to drive safe, and this is a static meet, not a daft driver "burnout cruz" ;)

Woo hoo! Bring it on :D

Not far from me that one, is it any good? I mean do they get a good turn out etc? Cheers.

Not far from me that one, is it any good? I mean do they get a good turn out etc? Cheers.

It's a monthly thing .. in the winter meets it's usualy down to 50 cars .. in the summer a few hundred ..

There is always a few of us locals there ..

It should be good tonight as J-Tuner magazine will be there too ..

Big turnout hopefully ..

See you all there.

Apparently a TV crew from Honda UK are coming aswell...

Not a bad turnout :) , guess most people are saving for Japfest this weekend :thumbsup:

I went, parked next to a 100NX so as not to feel too inadequate!!!! Spoke to a chap from the Mitsubishi forums, who was cool, but didnt meet any TOC members :( decided my next car could well be an MR2, some there were so gorgeous. Anyone see the kid on a twist and go scooter with the stereo :rolleyes: what a plonker :lol: Had a blast of a drive home, Paseo was singing :thumbsup:

Not a bad turnout  :) , guess most people are saving for Japfest this weekend  :thumbsup:

In fact in my case I just forgot :(

What a slacker!

Paul.

I went, parked next to a 100NX so as not to feel too inadequate!!!! Spoke to a chap from the Mitsubishi forums, who was cool, but didnt meet any TOC members :(  decided my next car could well be an MR2, some there were so gorgeous. Anyone see the kid on a twist and go scooter with the stereo :rolleyes: what a plonker :lol: Had a blast of a drive home, Paseo was singing :thumbsup:

Think I saw you shoot out the car park when I arrived (I went straight to Maccy D's for food).

I parked my black MR2 next to Leeky's red Supra ..

I saw your car arrive just as I was thinking of going, about 9 ish?

I saw your car arrive just as I was thinking of going, about 9 ish?

Yeah, I was late :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership