Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ferrari Kits For Mr2

del-boy

erm jealous, definately not I wouldn't ruin my car in that way...

faster round the track it's a turbo so it should be wiothout question although the handling will be :censor: up beyond all recognition with the spacers etc so could be closer than it should be if it was a plain mr2 turbo with mr2 bodykit on it.....

Jealous, most definately not....

I think the Mk2's shape is almost perfect as it is.. I wouldnt mind a set of GTR-2 side skirts but at £600 a set I'll have a wait.

What about a full vielside kit ??

Makes it look like some mad Fast and the Furious car !!

Was looking at prices tho... ruddy expensive !

The TRD bodykit is the ONLY kit worth buying for the MR2............Shame it cost's nearly as much as the car!! And the 355 kit sucks serious :censor: and anyone that wants one is also partial to a bit of :censor: There was a guy near where i live Fitted that :censor: kit on a G'Reg Turbo, and put it up for sale at £18000!!!!!!!!!!!!! And guess what, Some :censor: Bought it????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

• 1 month later...
The TRD bodykit is the ONLY kit worth buying for the MR2............Shame it cost's nearly as much as the car!! And the 355 kit sucks serious :censor: and anyone that wants one is also partial to a bit of :censor: There was a guy near where i live Fitted that :censor: kit on a G'Reg Turbo, and put it up for sale at £18000!!!!!!!!!!!!! And guess what, Some :censor: Bought it????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

horse for courses mate.. perhaps the guy liked it

Thats the "TRD" kit. One of my personal favourates too. :drool: Along with the "Wide Body" and veilside kit without the front bumper.. :unsure: Still trying to decide what to go for. found some nice pics of these kits.

Problem is, i'll never get a "unique" car that looks good by using standard kits. <_<

Ohh.. and i hate the 355 kit too ;)

But on the Farrari subject.. :rolleyes: Does anyone know where i can get a pic of the Farrari Spider kit? I'm told it looks totally realistic but never seen a pic.. (havn't even bothered to look at what a real farrari spider looks like actually.. :wacko: ) ..Hell, maybe i'm being thick. Just hope there not the same thing lol

I have to agree with Ryan and others about the Ferrari Kit, looks quite good from a distance, but on closer inspection it is not as impressive. I think that 10K + is an awful waste of money on something like that, which if anything will actually decrease the car's value.

The other MR2 specific kits though look great, and are exactly the sort of things that should be attached to these cars (if desired :))

Just my 2c worth.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links