Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possibly Bye Bye Mr2....

Jimlad

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• JappyBeast

• Roytoner

• ricomr2

Is that white thing a bus? Looks like the number 25 to Charing Cross.

Thats a nice skyline jim. A mate of mine has just got himself the same car but in black. He let me have a spin and i did like the way it pulls from about 5000rpm. Lots of potential but the rear end can step out alot easier then an Mr2. Be careful if you go throu with gettin one mate as its a big car to correct once it goes outta shape :!Removed!: :thumbsup:

Thats a nice skyline jim. A mate of mine has just got himself the same car but in black. He let me have a spin and i did like the way it pulls from about 5000rpm. Lots of potential but the rear end can step out alot easier then an Mr2. Be careful if you go throu with gettin one mate as its a big car to correct once it goes outta shape :!Removed!:  :thumbsup:

surely it can't be more tail happy than the mr2!

Thats a nice skyline jim. A mate of mine has just got himself the same car but in black. He let me have a spin and i did like the way it pulls from about 5000rpm. Lots of potential but the rear end can step out alot easier then an Mr2. Be careful if you go throu with gettin one mate as its a big car to correct once it goes outta shape :!Removed!:  :thumbsup:

It could if your driving it :lol:

lmao Msherry!.....

Oh well if I don't crash a car once a year, then I suppose something's wrong!! .. lol.

Jim, i think you'd be better off with something less powerfull but just as nice.....BUY MY CAR!!!

It could if your driving it :lol:

Lol :lol: . You wait and see mate. I have followed him before and saying it is tail happy is an under statement. Them skylines have a progressive boost that kicks in at 5000rpm ish to minimize wheelspin. Lots of power but they struggle gettin it down. They feel like drivin a V-Tec. Which i like. :yes:

untitled1td.jpg

Mmmm.... much cheapness too... :)

If I got one I would have to go to an airfield just to learn how to drive the bugger... lol.

nah, 33 if your gonna do it, looks too tame, r33 if your gonna do it, or sod the bank manager, get a mortgage and go for an r34!!!!!!!!!

What about a R32 GTR?? the GTS's are ok but it cost LAWDS n LAWDS to mod a skyline and the power you'll get with a GTR should keep you happy for errr ever i guess.

Also... the r32's were the best looking skyline and lighter 2! :P

Cheers :thumbsup:

£2.50 return

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I'm a fan of the R32's as well.

Proper Skyline before they 'softened it up'!!! ;)

You don't fancy a Supra now then Jim?

I don't think the people of galashiels know what a skyline is... that for me is a good thing!!!... :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links