Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gold Membership....

TheNissanMan

I joined about a week ago, I was wondering when we get the goldmembership card and stickers sent out?

Sorry - just an impatient bird! :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• Braindead

• Bibbs

• redlew

Top Posters In This Topic

should be next week :thumbsup:

Come on guys...give me a hint. Is Inchcape Toyota on the discount list?

If so, how much can I save on routine servicing and accesories?

You never know....I might sign up :thumbsup:

If you added your location in your profile i might know which Inchcape you was on about, we do have a couple in gold ;)

I'm in Derby so the Derby or Burton Inchcape would be good news.

I'll up date my profile - I obey :)

I can safely say if you joined you wouldn't be disapointed :thumbsup:

Its because alot of the discounters dont ask to see any membership proof, just the fact you said TOC is good enough.

I truly believe that if the the companies involved checked better allowing them to be named, then alot more members would sign IMHO

Sorry but you can see my problem can't you?

A web site with no contact details or 'about us' page asks you to send £25 to gain unlisted discounts and benefits.

It doesn't look good does it?

You sound just like me a few weeks ago :lol:

I finally decided to cough up, and to be perfectly honest, i was quite amazed with whats on offer.

• 2 weeks later...
Done it! Joined!

When do I get to learn the secret handshake? :lol:

You will be contacted shortly and given the key to the magic kingdom !

See you on the dark side.

I think braindead has a good point in regards to an about us page. However, As you can see many members have a gold status.. all you need to do is ask one of our gold members and I am sure they will recommened the gold membership.

Some dealerships just do not bother checking.. those who subscribe can see the amount of work we have done to provide our subscribers loads of discounts in return of their support. There are a few companies that do check gold status... companies like Fensport, Halfords and Maddam Tausauds group! and many more.

Quite a few member have messages me saying what a great selection of discounts... Ken (sorted) and I have worked hard and still have bigger plans to provide even more in the very near future.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the key to the executive toilets! Well, I got my black and gold card and very classy black and gold window stickers. They're going to look good in my black Prius.

Regarding discounts, I'm happy....very large range. I will save my £25 this year.

Thanks - great job!

That goes for all us pal.

even those of us running the older girls......i got my £25 quid back within 2 days of going gold........so wether you got a brand spanking new one or one thats over twenty years old

IT PAYS TO GO GOLD.......keep up the good work steve......

:thumbsup:

I was thinking the same thing. Have been thinking about it, and especially as need a service, thought I would go for it, but no way of knowing whether my T garage is covered (well spose I could just ask them - wow i am on fire today :D. Brain hurts now! )

May just go for it, as everyone here seems a happy bunny. :P

Im looking at going for gold but not sure if its for me?

i have a 02 avensis SR and not really looking at adding any mods to it.. just wondered if i will save on service, tyres, and general maintenance costs?

Could you tell me if John Roe Subikhorpe offer gold discount?

Thanks

Neil...

is that the one in Grimsby?

There is a John Roe Grimsby and also one in Subikhorpe, I would be happy to travel to any deal dealer in the surrounding area ie: Doncaster Grimsby or Gainsborough.

Do you know where i would be able to find information on Gold club discounts and participating dealers?

i can safely say then you will be happy as there is a participating dealer near you!

few more gold details!............

best £25 ive ever spent could save more than that on one purchase so its a definate money saver! and supports the club

whoo hooo,

just saved £13 on break down cover, so so far for my £25 i have had £65's worth of discounts in the last 8 months :thumbsup:

Cheers Steve, Sorted A :thumbsup:

bit ambiguous last post, should have said £65 after taking out the cost of membership, so total discounts so far have been £90 :hokus-pokus:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links