• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• Braindead

• Bibbs

• redlew

Top Posters In This Topic

nice shiny gold Badge for you mate :D

Wey hey finally gold, so much fun in the arcade,kenny's asteroids championship is gona be mine!!! :D :thumbsup:

Feels sooooo much better, eh? Nice one!

LOL @ the avatar by the way.

Judging by the 4 day silence, there are no goodies for Irish golds! :ffs: :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

a quick question then, Can I get discounts on routine servicing for my Yaris?

Thanks

Gareth

edit: just read the whole thread - didnt realise there were 3 pages. Looks like I will sign up if WR Davies in Stafford are on the list?

Gold is so cool!

So far i've saved over £50 on parts etc and it cost half that to join!

Got a service coming up soon on the Supra and i stand to save over £100 at least thanks to gold! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I understand it must be a good thing, but round where I live no vehicle related centre seems to know what 'gold' is. Also if you ask would there be a reduction on parts/items if you are a gold member, they look at you blankly and ask what do you mean!

So for now I don't see any point.

Drive carefully

• 4 months later...

Got my GOLD Membership pack through today (Thanks Steve :thumbsup: )

One question.....might seem strange ....but is there any preferred locations for the stickers on my Yaris.

I appreciate that the large sticker should go in the back window (any preferred side , Top or bottom?), but where is the best preferred place for the small black stickers (one with GOLD MEMBER on it and two with just Toyota Owners Club)

Where do you put yours? (Serious request)

Serious Reply then.

There isn't a rule ( written or otherwise ) as to where to put the stickers. It's your car, do it how you see fit.

Yes it is totally up to you mate....

OK... I put the large sticker at the top of the rear window, slipping it between the brake light (there is a gap). JJ told me about this and it does look brilliant. Lights up too! One little sticker is on the rear nearside side window, the Gold is opposite it on the rear offside window and the remaining little sticker is above my tax disc holder (nearside of windscreen).

Now go and do whatever you like with yours! :P

• 5 months later...

• 2 months later...
Which Toyota  dealers around Leeds offer a discount on parts/servicing please?

You will need to join gold before you can find out which dealers participate in the scheme. Sorry.

OK -if I join gold will I get a list of dealers that give discounts and will there be one within easy reach of Leeds?

Thanks

A bit off topic but I dont think there's a point in starting a new thread for this: thanks for the christmas card Steve (or whoever sent it), I wasn't expecting that at all, I was made up :thumbsup: