Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2005

Ken

ken, why dont you just pay for our BBQs so when we pay in on friday or saturday you dont owe us anything and its all done and dusted  and its not a kerfuffle then (had to get that in) with refunds

Good idea batman :yes:

nice one so im sorted then? :D

Aye ;)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Moffmo

• GIDDLEPIN

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome dawesome! I'll be there 3pm on Friday... i'll get payment through as soon as my paypal account stars working.... i'll also camp on site.... i'll try to get a quick tent! But 9am will kill me... suppose i can get extra sleep in the car! Erm, Curry, BBQ, Club Stand place will all be for me...! Can't do things by halves! I think i'll bring my candyshop again too! (And copious amounts of alcohol!) :thumbsup:

Sounds like something good!

Awesome dawesome! I'll be there 3pm on Friday... i'll get payment through as soon as my paypal account stars working.... i'll also camp on site.... i'll try to get a quick tent! But 9am will kill me... suppose i can get extra sleep in the car! Erm, Curry, BBQ, Club Stand place will all be for me...! Can't do things by halves! I think i'll bring my candyshop again too! (And copious amounts of alcohol!)  :thumbsup:

Sounds like something good!

Mmmm!

Beer, curry, beer, sweets, beer, red wine,sweets, beer, BBQ, beer,sweets, sambuka,sweets,beer,leftovers, sweets, beer,bacon butties, sweets, red bull,sweets, coffee,sweets, coke,tea, sweets------------------Home------Diet! :lol:

Mmmm!

Beer, curry, beer, sweets, beer, red wine,sweets, beer, BBQ, beer,sweets, sambuka,sweets,beer,leftovers, sweets, beer,bacon butties, sweets, red bull,sweets, coffee,sweets, coke,tea, sweets------------------Home------Diet! :lol:

Now that sounds like one hell of a plan!

:D hi ken hi everyone else who is going just paid for 3 barbies and my clubstand pass.

questions do they have water ??? i will polish the beast on the friday but will be decimating fly population on the way down on sat morning she needs to be clean (she is a vain cow :D )

can anyone give me info on hotels guest houses near to the venue QUICKLY before they all get booked up :thumbsup:

sorry need my comforts and the missus cant sleep without 4 walls round her!! :group-cuddles:

and ill bring a couple of boxes of chocolate and sweets too

dad works for cadbury and the haribo factory shop isnt far away

:D hi ken hi everyone else who is going just paid for 3 barbies and my clubstand pass.

questions  do they have water ??? i will polish the beast on the friday but will be decimating fly population on the way down on sat morning she needs to be clean (she is a vain cow :D )

can anyone give me info on hotels guest houses near to the venue QUICKLY before they all get booked up :thumbsup:

sorry need my comforts and the missus cant sleep without 4 walls round her!! :group-cuddles:

sorted out the hotel all booked ready to go :D :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

questions  do they have water ??? i will polish the beast on the friday but will be decimating fly population on the way down on sat morning she needs to be clean (she is a vain cow :D )

HOTEL

cough cough poooff cough

HOTEL

cough cough poooff cough

Yeah man!

Get with nature ;)

Power to the grass. :thumbsup:

1_4_110.gif:lol::lol:

whos turn is it to bring the w**d and whos turn is it to bring da b**g

:lol:

HOTEL

cough cough poooff cough

you wanna do something about that nasty cough :D

My BBQ & Car pitch has been PAID!!! :thumbsup:

Cant wait for the barbie! Mouths watering already!

can I still come......already got a pitch sorted for the car..but id hate to miss a weekend on the sauce with my fellow toc's :D

can I still come......already got a pitch sorted for the car..but id hate to miss a weekend on the sauce with my fellow toc's :D

No go away :P (well at least until you change your sig :P :lol: )

Just sign up to the barbie fella :thumbsup:

*Spotipus* We have showers and we have toilets so water for car cleaning will be ok ;)

ooooo unless i can get another toyota before jae then i might have to jump in with moffmo mate will let you know nearer the time

:yes: will be prolly requiring the use of water to de-bug the baby ;) lol

*is getting excited... *is more excited about JAE than about going to LeMans for the week!!! lol

ooooo unless i can get another toyota before jae then i might have to jump in with moffmo mate will let you know nearer the time

thats no problem just make sure you let me know :rolleyes::blink:

No go away :P (well at least until you change your sig :P :lol: )

Just sign up to the barbie fella :thumbsup:

*Spotipus* We have showers and we have toilets so water for car cleaning will be ok ;)

all mod cons then but how do i get it in a shower cubicle???????? :D

Yep.. pee in a bucket and put the car in the cubicle. sorted ;p

All paid up!

(I hope... :unsure: )

:thumbsup:

A

Count me in for the weekend, Friday through till Sunday evening :D

I will sort paypal out this evening, if you want any help Ken setting up I might be down sometime on Thursday this year.

Kev :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links