Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2005

Ken

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Moffmo

• GIDDLEPIN

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon Earpl would be good for the Tug-O-War :)

i reckon Earpl would be good for the Tug-O-War :)

what? he could randomly insult the other team until they got offended and left in disgust??

:lol::lol:

:lol: i am 5ft 10"..  28"waist and 9 and a half stone.... am i in??? :lol:

Ermmm, no :P :lol:

DazH & Gaz from Envy are definate's though :yes: (must be something they put in the stotties up there :lol: )

Just the two of us? :unsure::lol:

I'll be the rope then :lol::lol::lol:

SoTOC can be Cheerleaders and we can get our POM POMS out :P Yay cant wait :wacko: :group-cuddles:

:drool::drool::drool: POM POM's :drool::drool::drool: (Homer style)

Count me in for comin down on Friday!! SHould be able to get Rolla ready and there but if not will come down anyway!

Im definetley coming. Will attend bbq but gotta pay later when get paid. Is that ok?

SoTOC can be Cheerleaders and we can get our POM POMS out :P  Yay cant wait :wacko:  :group-cuddles:

Wouldn't you prefer to get down and dirty with the lads Ash..... I'd be willing to have a go at the Tug of War - even though I'm only a diddy lass....... but I'm 5'4 of pure hell - honest! :lol::lol: My laugh will deafen the opposing team! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stand pass paid for the 2nd car.. just hope there's still a spot available.

SoTOC can be Cheerleaders and we can get our POM POMS out :P   Yay cant wait :wacko:  :group-cuddles:

Wouldn't you prefer to get down and dirty with the lads Ash..... I'd be willing to have a go at the Tug of War - even though I'm only a diddy lass....... but I'm 5'4 of pure hell - honest! :lol::lol: My laugh will deafen the opposing team! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Would love a chance to get down and dirty with the lads BUT I would like our team to win, so I will stand and watch all the puffing, panting, sweating and bulging muscles,.......... mmmmmm sounds just like one of my weekends. :lol: B)

Forgot to mention TOC is taking part in the Tug-o-War on the sunday so i'll be picking the team at JAE ;)

you had me with the curry, but a BBQ, great cars, SoToC, the chance to put faces to names was great, but now tug-o-war can`t wait, i`ll be sailing to hollyhead so to get to JAE do i turn left or right to get there?

hiya ken just to update have just paid for pitch and 2 x bbq places , sorry took so long on it but am looking forward to this will be with you guys from friday to the sunday. time to P A R T Y woohoo

Am trying to make it, but will only be able to make the Sunday, as I'm at a bike club's rally for the Friday/ Saturday.

How much is it for us folks to get in, who aren't on the stand?

im i ok to square up with you at the ENVY meet ken? or is that too late

as my Paypal is acting !Removed!! :ffs:

unless Tegan can do it

I have just paid for my patch, sorry again Ken for being late but work and moving house has been on the top of the list of thing to do. (forgot !! ) Paid for BBQ ticket as well :drool:

See you all there folks.. :thumbsup:

Yup my cheque should be there now :P ohh and I can wear my spanky new TOC t-shirt :D

Im definetley coming. Will attend bbq but gotta pay later when get paid. Is that ok?

As long as it's before 1pm on the 15th of july as i will be giving the caterer's the final number's then :thumbsup:

Stand pass paid for the 2nd car.. just hope there's still a spot available.

Received, 2nd car booked in ;)

hiya ken just to update have just paid for pitch and 2 x bbq places , sorry took so long on it but am looking forward to this will be with you guys from friday to the sunday. time to P A R T Y woohoo

Received Steve :thumbsup:

im i ok to square up with you at the ENVY meet ken? or is that too late

as my Paypal is acting !Removed!!

unless Tegan can do it

Envy meet will be ok Rob :thumbsup:

I have just paid for my patch, sorry again Ken for being late but work and moving house has been on the top of the list of thing to do. (forgot !! ) Paid for BBQ ticket as well 

Received Carl :thumbsup:

Yup my cheque should be there now  ohh and I can wear my spanky new TOC t-shirt

Will check with Steve soon Tom :yes:

Ken I will pay for my Dad at the end of next week.

Ash.

No probs Ash :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links