Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2005

Ken

last year also there was an issue with allocated camp space so this year it seems like first come first served to stop arguements, but for those who havent got space or love their car they can camp on stand aslong as tents are down by 9 so the show looks like a show not glastonbury

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Moffmo

• GIDDLEPIN

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the tent thing not to do with TOC going for the best stand prize?.. I might be wrong, but i think thats the reason no camping is permitted on the stand.. to keep it clean.

KEN

are there any club stand passes needed to get to our pitch?

kim x

Shouldn't be Kimi, unless Ken corrects me

Just arrive, pay on the gate and ask for directions to TOC stand :D

Kev

KEN

are there any club stand passes needed to get to our pitch?

kim x

Not this year, each club is checking their own pitch and getting security to boot off non club members if anyone is daft enough to try it ;)

On entry to the showground you will be asked which club you are from and will be given a wristband to allow you to come and go as you please from the site :thumbsup:

Final numbers for the BBQ will be given tomorrow afternoon so if you have sent a cheque you better pm me asap or you won't be included.

ken could you add on another bbq pass for me please bud, already paid for :thumbsup:

Writing the cheque just now Ken! Why do I always leave things to the last minute? :rolleyes:

i sent a payment for one more person via paypal the other day for the bbq ken :thumbsup:

hi ken,

can u put me down for the club stand. would it be possible to pay for the barby when we get there? me plus 1?

hope to arrive about 9-10 in the evening friday, or early sat morn.

cheers ken, baz :D

Writing the cheque just now Ken! Why do I always leave things to the last minute? :rolleyes:

Cheque sent today via first class!

Edited by knightrider

Ken just added dale and alex to the bbq hope i wasnt too late?!

Ken just added dale and alex to the bbq hope i wasnt too late?!

Na you wasn't to late, infact i got an extension to wednesday if there are any latecomers :D

102 booked in for the barbie btw :hokus-pokus:

Who's on the 1st round? :beer:

Who's on the 1st round?  :beer:

Ill have one with ya. In fact i'll have one with everyone :beer:

Is it too late to request a club stand pass for Saturday only? Not to worry if I've missed the deadline, I'll just have to park with all the commoners instead.

Is it too late to request a club stand pass for Saturday only? Not to worry if I've missed the deadline, I'll just have to park with all the commoners instead.

Mike you can have one of mine if you want? Just been told the MR2 we were coming with isnt going to be there :( So i now have a spare clubstand pass!

A quick question about the camping, iv got a clubstand pass but do i have to camp next to my car or can i leave the car on the club stand and camp in the camping areas, sorry if this sounds a bit of a silly question but im a little confused.

cheers :thumbsup:

A quick question about the camping, iv got a clubstand pass but do i have to camp next to my car or can i leave the car on the club stand and camp in the camping areas, sorry if this sounds a bit of a silly question but im a little confused.

cheers :thumbsup:

You can camp in the designated camping area or next to your car. Tent has to be down by 9am if you're next to your car.

Joe

Cheers joe, think i will camp in the designated areas, if there is going to be booze involved then theres no way im seeing 9 o'clock in the morning :lol:

Cheers joe, think i will camp in the designated areas, if there is going to be booze involved then theres no way im seeing 9 o'clock in the morning :lol:

I'm sure we'll have a TOC village in there full of hung over toccers on Saturday :wacko:

Joe

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links