Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Slapping?

Blaze

did anyone watch the programme on tv last night about happy slapping?

It was disturbing! :unsure:

How can kids go to random people and knock them out or beat them to a pulp? :o

And how can they say it is fun?!

I think it is really sick that anyone can do it!

(yes it was on itv1 and i know it sucks!!!)

One day people that will pick the wrong person and get a taste of their own :censor: medicine

Carrera_C Posted Today, 01:46 PM

One day people that will pick the wrong person and get a taste of their own  medicine

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Happy Slapping has been going on for years.

A friend of mine was in Southampton about 3 years ago and a group did it to him. However he booted the bloke that hit him in the nads, then smashed the camcorder over the head of the other guy that was videoing it. :D :D

I have seen the vids some kids took in some of the schools I work at..... it's sick :ffs: :ffs:

Kids these days..... :ffs:

The whole lot of them need a bleedin good spanking - maybe that'd help them behave..... :censor: :censor: :angry:

I'm thinking of doing this to the local scabs ..

"Happy tire iron-ing" .. could catch on!?

I'm thinking of doing this to the local scabs ..

"Happy tire iron-ing" .. could catch on!?

^^^genious^^^

itll get on MTV easily, minimum requiremnt of three brain cells

I've been sent a few on my phone before ........... some are just wrong.

They will pray on the wrong person one day ......... then it will be funny :yes:

it all boils down to ester ranson and her dont smack kids , caneing at schools , respecting teachers and parents , there just isnt any anymore if you ask me. ( runs away now ) to avoid conflict . :D , didnt do me any harm and made for a better society imho

:ffs: It was daft as anything and is dangerous...specially round me as I got a nice big set of stilsons under my front seat :D

sick, need to be tought a painful lesson.

i think some sort of racial relations director ****** must of had his hand in that one. thats not a racist comment before anyone has a go.

theres no differentiation between women and men in it either! women being punched full on in the head, not on!

A mate of mine got jumped on in reading by 3 asian lads...

no reason, they just punched him, knocked some teeth out, and carried on walking.....

I blame the tango ad campaign in the 90s (remember that?) if i ever see anyone doing that to someone or if they dare to do it to me (unlikely as im 6'2" and 16 stone) i WILL try my hardest to batter them :yes:

Remember the days of "You know when you've been Tangoed"

I remember they banned the adverts as it was considered too violent and dangerous.

Very disturbing trend :(

its quite sick imo, next people will be carrying knifes for protection...

The trend seems to be in london at the moment...

I got jumped by three lasts last year, but i wouldnt call it a random slapping, they were looking for a fight....

Ah but guys your missing the big picture,

Its Tony blairs way of dealing with the lack of police officers in this country!

first the problem receives media coverage, as do all other sorts of crimes around this scale,

Which in turn

Motivates the general public into being Vigilantes. and there goes your police force for free.

Personally, and Im embarrassed to admit this, I am 23, avg height, kinda your avg joe with a okay job.

And the kids which hang around on our street corner make me very very nervous indeed. what is this country coming to - This is so !Removed! wrong! you should'nt have to lie awake at night worrying about your car on the drive etc, your girlfriend woking home on her own, even getting out of her car on the other side of the road (and we live in a supposedly nice area!)

its quite sick imo, next people will be carrying knifes for protection...

They already do! more people are carrying knives now than ever! :(

:ffs: :ffs: Does it not strike anyone as just plain stupid that a sickening craze such as Happy slapping is shown on tv so that just about every moronic halfwit who hasn`t already heard of it can now go and try it out. Then people will wonder why it`s escalating.

But it will make good tv while michael burk (sic) or some other over paid presenter sanctimoniously prattles on about it for another half hour or so. Rant over :D

Its just plain pathetic. I was nattering with the girls last night when one of them brought up that a lad had been sentanced to 8years as he was caught happy slapping then setting a guy on fire. Whats the fun in that??? :angry:

Sad little muppets, need locking up the lot of them....

And the kids which hang around on our street corner make me very very nervous indeed. what is this country coming to - This is so bloody wrong! you should'nt have to lie awake at night worrying about your car on the drive etc, your girlfriend woking home on her own, even getting out of her car on the other side of the road (and we live in a supposedly nice area!)

Your not the only one though Dave - and thats the sad thing - all us normal, average, hardworking folk are afraid..... and why the hell should we be? :angry:

I was walking through Rugby town centre one time and got approached by a gang of girls who asked me for a light - I dont smoke so I said I didnt have one - but they were really intimidating, even though they looked about 14, it was the fact there were about 5 of them all crowding round me.

In the end I just said "Look, I dont smoke, I dont have a light" and walked away.... and then one of them shouted "B*TCH", I just carried on walking.... but I was so frightened they were following or something I ran the rest of the way.....

I used to be nervous and scared of walking around my streets - that was 5 or 6 years ago... that's why i took up martial arts... i also had a growth spurt to take me from short fat scared boy to 6ft 3" fat **** who packs a punch!

About a year ago i saw three lads picking on another lad outside a newsagents, so i walked up to them and told them to leave him alone. Then the kid who was getting beat up told me to go away! Why??? When they ran off, he said he was afraid they'd do worse once id gone.

It's an absolute disgrace that people live in fear. People aren't afraid of being burgled (im not anyway... got my trusty old 'slugger' (thats a baseball bat by the way) next to my bed! People also aren't overly bothered with the threat of being stolen from, granted it's still going to be horrible, but what people are truly afraid of is being beaten up. These kids (they're all scallys) thrive on making people fearful... to them it makes them look really tough infront of their mates, an ASBO is like a trophy to them. They need a good belting... anybody over the age of 30 i guarantee will tell you that when they were young you respected your elders or you got a good belting. Hell, even i know to be respectful... always have.

These kids should be given a good hiding, or should be put to work and their parents fined... mind you.... it's taxpayers who'd pay for that via the DWP.

I hate the fact that in the future, if i have kids that they'll be brought into a country of fear. I have no fear for myself, anybody tries happy slapping me and i'll break them in half and beat the others to death with what's left of them.... im fearful for my family, for my girlfriend and my grandparents... they can't defend themselves and it's they who'll get targeted. I tell you, next time you get confronted... i guarantee it's at least 2/3 of them. One little opportunistic sh*t wouldn't dare. One look in their eyes and they'll run a mile.

I hate scrotes, chav's, scally's and whatever else we can call them.... they inflict fear upon all people, yet anything directed at them and it's the innocents who get punished. Absolute disgrace.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links