Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Spare In The Midlands

carisma02uk

any one know of a spares stockist in the midlands as i need a drivers side wing and front light cluster for an E10 asap.

any one got any for sale let me know...

cheers JON>>

Alright mate im in the same boat, some scag heads have kicked both my front wings in :ffs: and toyota want £300 each!!!!!! :censor: heard rumers of one around stapleford but i havnt been to look yet. let us know if you find somwere cheers dude.

stabbo is right next to me im in toton, al have a look this weekend as im off to besal lane scrappys for a supra spolier im gonna cut it to fit the E10.

will let ya know if i find anything.

JON>>

cool im from west hallam just the other side of ilkeston, not sure were abouts in stabbo i know theres a vauxall place there? cheers dude :thumbsup:

COROLLA-KID  Yesterday, 04:53 PM Post #2 

Alright mate im in the same boat, some scag heads have kicked both my front wings in  and toyota want £300 each!!!!!!  heard rumers of one around stapleford but i havnt been to look yet. let us know if you find somwere cheers dude. 

That is just disgraceful, something that there is just to much of these days :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links