Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Got The Glanza Need Some Help

jabran200

i got my glanza but it is way too low it's about 30-40mm off the ground with the splitter which we had to remove. want to know where i can get a suspension kit for it and whats a safe drop(i go over a lot of humps).

Haven't been able to take it for a good spin because of this, the tyres rub on the passenger side and rear so can't go too fast. looks excellent though:)

thanks

Got any nice pictures mate? i would love to see the low ride height on it before you take it out.

Erm... maybe investing in a set of coilovers might do well mate.

sure i will take some piccies for you ppl, i actually have taken some on my 7650 so will upload them tmrw and it is low i'll take some with the splitter one. :) i was thinking of coilovers too. any recommendations on where i can obtain a good set.

thanks

shelly got some d2's...now im not too sure on their aftermarket reputation but hey, if theyre good enough to be advertised on the sides of DTM race cars, they must be special :thumbsup: i believe they awere £623 for the set? you can speak now shelly :P

wow i like the rear bumper, have u got mudflaps or something on it?

Those pics werent that clear as i couldnt really see how low it was, but looking at ur car, i think it's the whole kit you have on the car, the front splitter looks really big so that makes it nice a low looking.

sorry about the quality was using a 7650 and a k700i to take the pictures. dont have mudflaps looking to get some though will make it look even better, looking for some big mudflaps will they look better or not then the normal sized ones, anyone got pictures of thier mudflaps?

this should give you an idea of how low it is

Image32.jpg

I think it's just the bumper that is SO big it's touching the floor all the time, hehe. Wow is that ur rear bumper then? it looks like u got mudflaps on them.

I haven't really seen other glanza's with mudflaps before, mainly on the normal Ep91 uk spec ones.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links