Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Found A Good Website For Exhausts

Jamesb4uk

Eh - theres a small mid silencer and one big one at the back...

post-198-1116088565_thumb.jpg

To be totally honest i cant see why if you were keeping your car, why you would go and buy an standard exhaust. as an custom stainless is a soooo much better option.

yeah i agree it woud be slightly more expensive but if you were keeping the car for a while it would pay for its self as they have a lifetime warrenty.

you can choose how they sound so you can go sport, mid sport, of even as quiet as your standard one, also you ca choose how they look :hokus-pokus:

They can give added bhp which is an aded bonus for us who enjoy driving... :thumbsup:

but i suspose thats my opinion v :D

if any1s looking for a top quailty Custom Exhaust check out Infinity Exhausts,

They are really helpfull and can build virtually anything you want. they also do manifolds and intercooler pipework.

they can be contacted on 01934 412288 or wed site:

www.infinity-exhausts.co.uk

DOH! Stupid me, was looking at the wrong system, although I hilighted Paseo, it had an Alfa system up with three boxes!!!

hey oli, long time since you've been 'ere! hows the car goin? oh, and also, whats the unichip you got on your car? is it the dastek unit? and did you just get it tuned at a dyno?

depends - i knew that a few people were after exhausts so i thought a general post would be better as i could't remember who was after it...

infinity are good guys - i've got them looking into a project for me :ph34r:

J

meh, thing is, if i were to get my exhaust custom fabricated, id like it to be fabricated by a company that has deep understanding in exhaust system engineering, flow rates etc...you know, maybe a company that has track experience or something. powerflow are just a company that makes exhausts to " customers specifications " though the majority of customers are...well...lets say " boyracers ", who try to be unique by getting them to make the " maddest " exhaust ever...bah

Thats exactly my view of powerflow, hence why I have never used them, or ever will.

i think you hit the nail on the head riko and bluepaseo. I have never fitted and will not fit an aftermarket big box exhaust to my car because the majority of people who build these things design them to be loud, Not necessarily for performance.

lets face it changing the back box isn't going to make that much difference to performance as the real constriction of power is the cat. decats are the way to go :thumbsup:

it does peeve me off. just a little.

i think colin chapman of lotus once said "the most efficient movement, is a silent movement"

you have no idea how much the whole " go-faster boyracer " scene pisses me off...i used to read max power mags (dont laugh...i read them for a laugh) and all of them you'd see these chavs claiming how their backbox gives them an extra 5 hp ad makes the car soooo much faster...so much bull

and i hate companies that cater for such people...that just outright destroy the image of the real tuners out there. i swear, if i see another JAP STYLE mod (why japstyle ?!?!?!) i will go ballistic. like powerflow, i dare anyone to go in there and ask them for the best compromise for back-pressure and how much they should require for theyre engine type etc..argh

i agree

jap style on euro cars looks absolute garbage!

if its jap then jap will look good! you would put an upswept DTM exhaust on such a car would you?

and i agree on the whole BS thing aswell! bung the biggest bore system on me 1.1 and ill get an extra 30% power :D

you more likely to loose it as the engine has no back pressure and all the good stuff is dragged out of the cylinders under its own vacuum!

doh!

Custom Chromes in Nuneaton are another good option for custom exhausts, they seem to know what they are talking about!...

mehh - you midlands lot seem to get all the toys... :crybaby:

We dont hade sod all down here :rolleyes:

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links