Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Should I, Shouldn't I?

irish_dan

Right, I'm new to these forums. Haven't actually bought my Starlet GTT yet, but it's just a matter of getting the funds together, really.....

It has been in the Autotrader for a fair bit, well it's not in it this week but I've been told it's not sold yet. It's a 1990 white GT Turbo with only 63000 genuine miles on the clock. I've taken it for a test drive and was really impressed with the handling as it has been lowered and hardened on KYB shocks. It has a straight through exhaust (which I would probably get rid of for a standard exhaust) and Hart Racing Alloy wheels (white).

Some of you might have seen it, it's in the Barnet area and if you've looked on the Autotrader website lately for Starlet Turbo's then you're bound to have seen it.

The reason I'm really interested in it is due to the fact they are incredibly expensive back in Ireland and if I were to bring it over I would make a tidy sum on the resale after I've gotten bored of it (yea, right)......

So, any idea's people.....sorry I can't show some of the pictures I've taken, they're too large to host and I'm not sure how to resize them.....

Should I or shouldn't I?

do it mate, i know the car you mean. it is a real minter. the wheels are gorgeous

no reason not to!

I know, the only reason I didn't drive it home the day I was looking at it is the fact I've got nowt in my bank account......!Removed! student budgets.....bah....

Anyway, I'm sort of hoping I can get the money together sharpish, but failing that I'm definitly getting one in the summer. Quite a few of my mates back home have them and I'm addicted......

This one was a minter though.....

:crybaby:

they are getn a bit hard 2 shift over here at da min i hear.wer abts in donegal are you frm?

hmm, i want to import a car now....toyota cynos beta v-package with full options :crybaby:

do it mate. experience the fun of importing ... er...

lol, yeah, im getting hooked on it now that all of you are doing it! I figured itd just be a lot more economical importing a Paseo with a 5e-fhe as standard (and install the A.C.I.S if it isnt equipped...) rather than swapping it in.

I also plan on importing a 4agze mk mr2...but this is wayyyyyyyyyy in the future.......and it depends on if i move to america after uni.

Right lads, sorry I haven't replied but I've been otherwhise indisposed.....

Basically, I haven't got the car yet. On the plus side, though, the car still hasn't been sold and I might be coming into some money......

I'm from Donegal town, to the guy who asked......well not really, Mountcharles(but that's a tiny place not many would know......

*Prays for luck to change*

sorry to go off topic - Riko, what company are you using to import the Cynos mate?

back on topic lol (sorry)

Good luck Dan, hope all goes as planned :thumbsup:

J

well i wont do it for a while yet, but Newera seems like the best bet to me, guy was very helpful on my initial enquiry, and Glanza_MK as well as others ensure me that theyre a top company :thumbsup:

sorry, ill stop stealing ya thread now! :P

i know it,my uncle used 2 own a hotel there.im frm donegal 2,castlefin.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one. It was probably the Seamount Hotel, then.

The situation is still looking promising on the GT Turbo front, thought....and fingers crossed I'll have it soon.....although that's counting on him not selling it on while I'm waiting for some cash to come in.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links