Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla G6 Turbo?

a5hf4q

Hi, I currently own a corolla G6 1332cc. I want to make this car more faster than it is. Has anyone put a turbo in one of these before, or does anyone have any information regarding this?

Is it possible to put the 4A-GE or 4A-GZE 1587cc 20valves Engine in? :wacko:

:lol: 4agze fits in I have one my my rolla the 4age 20v also fits in dude :thumbsup:

have a look at www.fensport.co.uk and www.jbmotorsport.co.uk for info on the conversion

:lol: 4agze fits in I have one my my rolla the 4age 20v also fits in dude  :thumbsup:

have a look at www.fensport.co.uk and www.jbmotorsport.co.uk for info on the conversion

Thanks mate for the info, do jbmotorsport fit it in too? whats the 0-62mph of ur car.

The 4A-GZE engine is super charged, is it possible to put another turbo on it too, or is there no point? B)

Thanks mate for the info, do jbmotorsport fit it in too? whats the 0-62mph of ur car.

The 4A-GZE engine is super charged, is it possible to put another turbo on it too, or is there no point? B)

I dont think jon fits them but he could give you some tips on how to fit it :thumbsup:

O-60 on my rolla is about 6 sec's

You could stick a turbo on the 4agze with the charger HKS did a twin charger kit rare as :censor: Nad on here has it I think his rolla is 250bhp.

If you really wanted you could just dump the charger and shove on a turbo lots of the OZ people have done that with some very very good results :thumbsup:

4efte option?

4efte option?

Hi Scottish_SR, u have a really nice rolla, have u had an engine conversion on ur car?

4efte option?

hmm that could be instresting to do! I know nobody has stuck a Glanza engine in our model rolla :thumbsup: it would be intresting to see one done, sounds like a good project for someone to try

4efte option?

Hi Scottish_SR, u have a really nice rolla, have u had an engine conversion on ur car?

Cheers! :) Not done any engine mods yet though. Just about to start full time work as have been a student all along so watch this space now im getting the pennies in!

I still want to buy knowlsons rolla though! :yes: :D

The Starlet GT Turbo engine would fit straight into my 1.3 as it is the same engine but with a turbo. But my rolla is 300kg's heavier, wont get same performance. I want the 3S-GTE engine that would fly, fensport have it on their website in the 2001 shape rolla, its speeedy :thumbsup::eek: :)

Has Any1 seen the new Rolla on Fensport with the 3S-GTE engine in it, its 4 wheel drive.

Does any1 know how much that would cost?

Has Any1 seen the new Rolla on Fensport with the 3S-GTE engine in it, its 4 wheel drive.

Too much! :yes::angry:

Previous post about Fensport corolla

10 grand?

And the rest.

If you take into account the number of man hours and the research and development then my estimate would be £30,000+ in it's current state - 600bhp 200mph

Too much! :yes::angry:

Previous post about Fensport corolla

10 grand?

And the rest.

If you take into account the number of man hours and the research and development then my estimate would be £30,000+ in it's current state - 600bhp 200mph

u have got the 4A-GZE engine in ur corolla, how much did that conversion cost, and is ur 0-60mph same as knowlsons corolla?

Hey if you wana see the Fensport Rolla in a Race against a twin engined Nova, Corsa 4x4 Turbo 170mph, Fensport Celica 550hp+, Astra Turbo 350hp then PM me and il send it to you. But youll have to add me to your MSN messenger and then ill send you it through there. uts 9.21 seconds long and the winner gets a Race against an Aston Martin db7

THE VIDEO IS ON AN AIRFIELD STRIP AND 100% LEGAL!!!!

• 7 years later...

i have a rolla ea 110, fensport where looking 25K+!!!! do do a gt4 conversion!!! that was with me giving them a gt4 to take all they need to do the job, so time alone 25k+, i thing il leave it, tho it would be the muts nuts to do it,

Closing this as the previuos post is from 2005!!!!