Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Episode III Rocks!

TI598

Just seen it. It's what every critic's been bitchin' for since Menace came out. From the start it just pummels you with action, laser blasts, angst & slaughter on a truly evil scale. They said Empire was a dark film - it's a million times brighter compared to Revenge of the Sith.

All through the film you see the technology advancing towards that seen in A New Hope including a few brief scenes on board the Tantive IV (from the opening of ANH) all really tying the 6 films together.

What can I say, GO SEE IT!

Man, I need a !Removed! now.

Wonder how many geeks'll be phoning in sick in the morning?

May the Force be with you

I haven't even seen the second one yet. The Jar Jar Binks one sucked so much I didn't bother to see the next one. Then again I've never been a huge Star Wars fan boy. I think it's easily the most overrrated series of films in history. Definitely cool but not deserving of all the blind adoration it gets.

I swear George Lucas could take a giant dump and Star Wars fans would immediately declare it the greatest corn and nut laden beef log in the history of bowel movements. :lol:

I will probably see this one though, but it can wait for DVD rental. :yes:

i went at 00.31 today too..it had to be done to be honest!..and thankfully i wasnt dissaponted one little bit..the true reason for anakins fall to the dark side of the force is soo sad...and obv im not gonna spoil it for anyone that hasnt seen it yet! its def the best movie of the series and i think ill be seeing it a few more times at the cinema!

Me, Rookey and my bro just got back from seeing it :D

FURKING A MAN!! :lol:

That film was excellent, and all i want to do now is watch all 6 back to back!! :D :D

I've got to go out and see it. You guys are really making me feel jealous

jerry!!

That's me just in from seeing it... Boy is it dark!

Good movie though with some quality light-sabre work.

:thumbsup:

A

I'm going to Moderate you all now, for been too damn geeky to drive Toyotas ..

Go join a Hon-der forum or something ;)

I saw SW Ep3 yesterday morning. First showing. I and some other couple were there before the doors were even open. So we had to wait like an hour before the doors were opened. I came back later, went into the theatre, and it was about 1/3 full. Quickly found a place to sit. Ended up sitting behind some guy with a big head. Anyway. I sorta had high expectations of the film, but...at the end, I was left feeling.......unsatisfied. I can't really explain it. I guess those who havn't seen it, should go see it. :unsure:

I agree. The film was okay I suppose but it didn't really live up to all the hype.

Oh yeah, and when Darth goes "NOOOOOOOOOO!" at the end was the funniest bit in the whole film. :D :D :D

I liked it but im a huge Star Wars fan but at but im not going to tell anyone else what happens as it would ruin it for them :P

i quite enjoyed it. but i dont seem to remember the others having any comedy in it. this one has quite alot in

I liked it but im a huge Star Wars fan but at but im not going to tell anyone else what happens as it would ruin it for them :P

Errr, I think everyone who's seen the original Star Wars film knows what happens anyway :rolleyes:

i quite enjoyed it. but i dont seem to remember the others having any comedy in it. this one has quite alot in

I don't think it was intentional humour though - eg. laughed the audience did every spoke Yoda. :D

Alrighty... I watched Episode 2 tonight with a friend and I have to say it was a hell of a lot better than the Jar-jar Binks crap, though I was horrified to see that insipid character that speaks like a negro sharecropper from the Old South again for a few painful moments of dialog.

Found out a friend got free tickets through his work (my former employeer oddly enough) so I'm invited to go for a "private screening" tommorow afternoon at 2. I figured the least I could do was see Episode 2 to prepare so I'm looking forward to 3, but with no enormous expectations.

I havn't seen it yet, but i will! I too am a big star wars fan, but the last two have been soooo sh*te. They were utter tripe except for the end battles in each.

The reason they are funny, and all have had some humour in, is that George Lucas can't write dialogue to save his life. He never could and never will be able to.

The best star wars film is Empire Strikes back, no doubt about it. Oh, whilst we're on the subject, if you remotley like star wars i highly recommend, and i mean i really really recommend that you buy the new re-mastered DVD's... the quality is just absolutley awesome. It's amazing what they've done to the visuals and the sound. Brilliant. On my system anyway! (Where all my hint of left over cash goes!!)

Found out a friend got free tickets through his work (my former employeer oddly enough)

why dont u see if he can employ u again :P :bye:

Found out a friend got free tickets through his work (my former employeer oddly enough)

why dont u see if he can employ u again :P :bye:

Oh, no HE'S not my former employer. He's just a friend who works for the same company I used to. THEY are the ones who got him the tickets, I think Cisco gave them a bunch.

I wouldn't go work for them again even if there was an opening there. Too much office politics, the organization is way top-heavy with incompetent, indecisive managers and too few people doing real work. It's a start-up of sorts, a new company so it's still terribly disorganized and poorly managed. Especially on the IT end of things. But thats a subject for another thread another time...