Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Episode III Rocks!

TI598

I liked it but im a huge Star Wars fan but at but im not going to tell anyone else what happens as it would ruin it for them :P

Errr, I think everyone who's seen the original Star Wars film knows what happens anyway :rolleyes:

Yes :rolleyes: , but they don't know why...

My favourite line was "I'm not the Jedi I feel I should be..." where I thought, "Yeah mate, me neither!" :lol: (was funny in my head...)

A

Must stop posting... am too far through bottle of wine...

:drool: Finish off the wine ...give in to the dark side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::wacko: ok im gonna stop!!! (im on the vino too!!!)

SW-DarthVader.gif

Consider it done my lord...

...am off to watch end of West wing series 5 :ph34r:

SW-Lightsabres.gif

PS Cheers to www.invernesscruise.co.uk for letting me (unknown to them) pinch their gifs... ;)

A

We went to see it today but I was tired and was sleeping within the first 20 mins

I'm going to have to see it again lol

I'm going to Moderate you all now, for been too damn geeky to drive Toyotas ..

Go join a Hon-der forum or something ;)

Jealousy is a bad bad thing dude .. :P

Just got back from seeing it.

Deffo the best of the 3 new movies for sure. I enjoyed it lots and they did a fairly good job of "filling in the blanks" as it were to the entire back story behind the series. Great, as a Star Wars film. Good as a film on it's own.

8/10

I'm going to Moderate you all now, for been too damn geeky to drive Toyotas ..

Go join a Hon-der forum or something ;)

Jealousy is a bad bad thing dude .. :P

im pretty sure jealousy is a path to the dark side.....

• 2 weeks later...

Totally beautiful, I never expected it to touch me so much.

Its amazing how close love and hate are and this film proves how powerful love can turn into hate. All through the Star Wars franchise I've despised Darth Vadar, wondered how he became so evil and what happened to him..... and it was all down to his love for Padme - and it completely changed every thought about the character. He's the most powerful Sith master ever and yet he's so weak. It was love that turned him to the dark side, which is strangely ironic!

The film was just beautiful - a masterpiece - now thats what Eps 1 & 2 should have been like. Lucas is genius.

Lucas is a dunce. Action he can do, but he wrote and directed this himself, and apparantly didn't listen to the pros.

An entire galaxy falls due to a teen tantrum based on a love that was never depicted. Darth was tricked in three seconds flat. Not a bright bloke, or v. badly written. Way too much light saber nonsense. Pointless so-called action. Boring.

Yep, Darth's Nooooooooooo was funny, and the body language to boot.

What was good but undeveloped was the tradgedy of Darth. When he screamed 'I hate you' at Ben, that was deep. Not because Ben foiled his plans but because although Darth had the greater potential, he strayed and was never the Jedi that ben was.

Lucas attempted to shoe how the fear of loss and various other paranoia can turn us to evil deeds. He failed. If we were promised action, fine. Make it out to be an epic and I laugh. Good idea, poorely implemented. I look forward to a real talent making all six episodes when I'm 60, because it has so much potential.

Enjoyed it all the same, 3-star movie. If it's reated PG, I disagree.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links