Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Calling All Women

yaris_hunk

Never before have I had a problem pulling girls, but about 3 weeks ago I brought a Tsport since this I haven’t even had a kiss, is it the car or have I just lost my touch?

n.b. If there are any women out there who would like to get it on in my Tsport just to prove that it is not the car, just drop me a line!! :P

:lol::lol::lol:

think youself lucky it was only 3 weeks ago!

yes it gets worse when you older :(

Sorry, but the Yaris isn't much of a '!Removed! magnet'.

Until the Max Power/Revs/F.U.K. community wake up to the Yaris, you're more likely to attract pensioners. It would seem they like the ease of which you can get in and out. Not too much room for a Zimmer in the boot though. Yorkshire terriers fit nicely on the parcel shelf.

:lol:

Never before have I had a problem pulling girls, but about 3 weeks ago I brought a Tsport since this I haven’t even had a kiss, is it the car or have I just lost my touch?

n.b. If there are any women out there who would like to get it on in my Tsport just to prove that it is not the car, just drop me a line!! :P

lmao :D :D :D

should have bought it in blue,black,grey or red.....pink really isnt a good idea.....oh and kicking the wife out helps i find :meet:

should have bought it in blue,black,grey or red.....pink really isnt a good idea.....oh and kicking the wife out helps i find  :meet:

lol....

very easy to get laid around kings cross I here, girls just walk out on the street and ask what you want to do to them :!Removed!: Never understood the kerb cralwing bit though, sounds a bit kinky :) :) :)

Never understood the kerb crawling bit though, sounds a bit kinky :) :) :)

No, it's bound to hurt your knees!

mind you some people like that :lol:

Its a known fact that women dont like to share the bathroom with

a poser

or perhaps they dont like wet sheets (baby oil)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can't say I have a problem????

Don't let Mrs Mop hear you say that :lol::lol::lol:

I was reffering to her Ryan!..

Now come August... we will have to see :group-cuddles:

yaris hunk,

where you're going wrong is:

1) not winding down your windows and playing bhangra knights - bhangra nights (206 advert)

2) not nodding your head whilst eyeing up some girls with shades on (206 advert)

I love that advert :D :lol:

could it be that before you were just ugly and now after all the driving around in the yaris you havent walked much you are now fat and ugly... :crutchy:

(u know im jokin right?!),no really keep up the good work and leave the ladeeees to us.... :drool:

The Yarris is a !Removed! magnet. Birds love it.

A while back i had a 1.0 s Yarris, and i still managed to nail a bird in the back of it.

Just demonstrate the way the back seat moves to create more room in the back ;) :thumbsup:

and you'll be well in. !

cripes... this thread belongs as a max power article!

Try putting some grease on your tyres do a few burn outs

Kids will love you :lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol:

cripes... this thread belongs as a max power article!

Is it really that bad?

Yaris Hunk, I did a quick google for you and found a solution to your problems. http://www.dateclub.com !! You get a few days free trial by the looks of things (and they have a !Removed! section too on the off chance you were interested).

:lol::lol::lol:

Steve. :arrgg-matey:

Try putting some grease on your tyres do a few burn outs

Kids will love you :lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol:

am glad you put tyres in there :D :lol::rolleyes: B)

Oh if worse comes to the worse you can always come with me to work pretend your a doorman.The pool table is quite a site after the pub closes :lol::lol:

yes I did spell site the right way!!!!! :o :o

should have bought it in blue,black,grey or red.....pink really isnt a good idea.....oh and kicking the wife out helps i find :meet:

My spelling gets me 2 ... i could not understand what was being said and was quite confused ... i raed kicking as licking opps

Oh if worse comes to the worse you can always come with me to work pretend your a doorman.The pool table is quite a site after the pub closes :lol::lol:

yes I did spell site the right way!!!!! :o :o

that's not fair, you have to respoect a pool table, anyone here play for £££

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links